WatchUSeek Watch Forums banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
1,041 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi gang,

Came across this Canadian site strapsco.com.

Anyone bought watch straps from them? Share experience?

·
Premium Member
36,232 Posts
Nope, but their stuff looks pretty nice.

·
Registered
4,199 Posts
Recommended, bought a Diloy bund strap a couple of months ago, the item arrived within time spec. Alicia, the owner, maintains excellent communication too.

·
Registered
89 Posts
Greetings all,
On the value end of things, what are your thoughts on the Strapco product vs. slightly more expensive Crown and Buckle?

Thanks

·
Registered
987 Posts
Greetings all,
On the value end of things, what are your thoughts on the Strapco product vs. slightly more expensive Crown and Buckle?

Thanks

I have ordered about a dozen straps the past few years from Crown and Buckle and they have all been excellent quality. I own both the NATO and the HD NATO (ZULU type). They are exactly as described and the multiple order discount makes them competitively priced. Shipping to Canada is with USPS First Class Int'l and is pretty quick. They are easy to communicate with also.

I have no experience with Strapco.

Matt

·
Registered
89 Posts
I have ordered about a dozen straps the past few years from Crown and Buckle and they have all been excellent quality. I own both the NATO and the HD NATO (ZULU type). They are exactly as described and the multiple order discount makes them competitively priced. Shipping to Canada is with USPS First Class Int'l and is pretty quick. They are easy to communicate with also.

I have no experience with Strapco.

Matt
Thanks very much Matt.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts