WatchUSeek Watch Forums banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
1,668 Posts
I was checking out some Antwerp Tokyo G-Cools a few days ago but have never owned one.

I had thought about buying one, then I remembered I'm not buying any more watches... ;-)

·
Registered
203 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Sedi: cool watch

Ya I found mine in a box. It has been sitting in the box for a long time since 2001..I just put a battery in it since there is no battery in it

·
Registered
1,668 Posts
Since I assume all those watches were made around the same time in 1997, how is the resin holding up?

I still might get one. I'll never make it the whole year without buying another watch and would be fooling myself to even entertain the thought.

·
Registered
203 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Since I assume all those watches were made around the same time in 1997, how is the resin holding up?

I still might get one. I'll never make it the whole year without buying another watch and would be fooling myself to even entertain the thought.
Mine is practical in good condition considered it has been sitting in a box for over 10 years!

·
Premium Member
13,982 Posts
There is an ebay seller in the States who has a few of those. I believe they are listed as "new with tags. Happy New Year everyone!

1 - 14 of 14 Posts