WatchUSeek Watch Forums banner

1 - 20 of 116 Posts

·
Registered
5,201 Posts
Looks highly engineered and well thought out as one would expect from Damasko.

·
Registered
3,143 Posts
I still think leather is the way to go on these watches, but as far as bracelets go this one looks really nice--not unnecessarily dressy.

·
Registered
231 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
I dig that and since that is now coming out I might buy one of their watches. It was the missing link for me with their brand.
I think that's the case for a lot of people...I bet they see a nice bump in sales with this. I honestly don't think I would have sold my DC66 had it come with a bracelet option....

·
Registered
104 Posts
Ta da!!!

Amazing bracelets, and beautifully made.

Wait till you get your hands on one..the end pieces are gorgeous.
I think that the photos are not that well made. The color of the watch appears to differ from the case. I hope we will get better pictures soon.

Cheers

·
Registered
231 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
I think that the photos are not that well made. The color of the watch appears to differ from the case. I hope we will get better pictures soon.

Cheers
Yeah, seems like they're just snapshots, teaser pics really, not professional photography.....go to their facebook page to see the other couple of shots. I simply copied the DA36 image into this thread.

·
Registered
104 Posts
Yeah, seems like they're just snapshots, teaser pics really, not professional photography.....go to their facebook page to see the other couple of shots. I simply copied the DA36 image into this thread.
No offence. Thanks for sharing the pics ;-) I am checking this site constantly for the last week in order to get information about the new braclet.

Cheers

·
Registered
5,201 Posts
I think that's the case for a lot of people...I bet they see a nice bump in sales with this. I honestly don't think I would have sold my DC66 had it come with a bracelet option....
I bet Sinn sees a little loss in sales because of this as well.

·
Moderator Emeritus
54,682 Posts
Indeed pictures are made at the opening of the Munichtime. Officially opens to the public tomorrow 10:00.

·
Registered
3,125 Posts
No doubt these will be top shelf bracelets, for those that insist on a bracelet. I'm in the camp that thinks Damaskos belong on a strap though.

Reactions: Desert

·
Registered
231 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
I'm anxiously awaiting the announcement of the price. I have to assume they'll be available for individual sale...

·
Registered
5,201 Posts
Sinn, Fortis, Breitling, IWC, all prominent manufacturers of pilot watches and have been offering those watches with a bracelet from the beginning. On a traditional A dial or B dial flieger, I say yes, leather or Nato is all that should be between the lugs. Otherwise, no such taboo to put a bracelet on a pilot watch as far as I'm concerned... especially one so innovative and so far removed from a traditional flieger as a Damasko.

·
Registered
2,301 Posts
Looks pretty cool. Do we know if the clasp has micro adjustments?

·
Registered
5,201 Posts
Just landed in Munich, on my way to hotel right now. Will see the bracelet in about 2 hours.
Sent from my Ipad sitting in the S8 to Stachus.
Mike, you are lucky, lucky, lucky! Can't wait for any reports that you can give to us.

·
Moderator Emeritus
54,682 Posts
Well, saw the new bracelet and I am deeply impressed. Will be available for all Damasko watches from January 2014 on. Of course it is developed and produced in-house and it is not just a bracelet. Konrad Damasko put some brainstorming into it and the outcome is that all links (all but that is not needed by everybody I guess) are removable. The links all feature torx, a type of screw head characterized by a 6-point star-shaped pattern. All watches/bracelets therefor will come with a special star screwdiver. Sizing a bracelet yourself becomes an easy-peasy thing. Absolutely hassle-free.
To take pictures wasn't easy to do. The lighting was an sbsolut no go. However, I managed to get some and on the camera they look ok.
Now out with some WIS for diner.

1 - 20 of 116 Posts