WatchUSeek Watch Forums banner
61 - 71 of 71 Posts

·
Registered
127 Posts
Workmen cleared out my old collection from my first watch (Timex) up until what I was wearing into my late 20's.

However my grandmother lent me her late husband's Ingersoll which I wore in junior (boarding) school from when I was around 9 years old to approx 12 or 13.

I still have it but need to get a strap - maybe a bund strap as it's very small (seemed much bigger backj then!).

Serviced once it's entire life by me about 13 years ago and still keeps reasonable time (proof a watch that lasts does not need to be expensive or babied!).

Watch Brown Analog watch Clock Watch accessory

·
Registered
1,758 Posts
This is the same model. Mine came on a red leather(ette?) strap that eventually broke, and was replaced with a chrome expansion strap. Other than the strap, this is the same watch. It came with a ceramic statue of Mickey, which has been lost. Sadly, it hasn't run in many years.

Watch Analog watch Watch accessory Clock Font

·
Registered
14,790 Posts
Lol love it. I will maybe do the same. You should post up a full review in the main forum when you get it :)
Ha! That would be pretty funny to see a serious review of a watch like this. Turning into a robot counts as a complication right? I'll be sure to note the drilled lugs and the Gerald Genta inspired integrated strap.

61 - 71 of 71 Posts