WatchUSeek Watch Forums banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
363 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I prefer wearing a bracelet vs strap most of the time unless I am wearing a suit. Has anyone tried any other bracelets for their Stowa? I am not a big fan of the mesh style. I ordered a polished Watchadoo for my Marine and will post pics if it looks nice but I wondered if anyone else had any luck with different bracelets?

·
Registered
11,690 Posts
I'm a big watch strap/bracelet changer, but I never swapped out the bracelet on my Seatime. It's so thick and well-made and matches the watch so well that I think any change I made would be a step backwards.

·
Registered
1,205 Posts
I have both my Prodiver and Seatime on the Stowa originals,they are for me one of the major pluses

Be intrested though on others thoughts.

Martin

·
Registered
1,724 Posts
If that's a watchadoo 'lumpy' it may be too thick to look right on the Marine, but I'd be interested to see the result!

Haven't tried anything on my Marine or Antea, at the moment I'm happy with both on leather.

·
Registered
867 Posts
orangehole said:
I prefer wearing a bracelet vs strap most of the time unless I am wearing a suit. Has anyone tried any other bracelets for their Stowa? I am not a big fan of the mesh style. I ordered a polished Watchadoo for my Marine and will post pics if it looks nice but I wondered if anyone else had any luck with different bracelets?
The Lonestar Watches SS mesh bracelet was a perfect match (including the clasp) for the Stowa Icarus. It was basically the same bracelet sold on the Stowa website.

·
Registered
673 Posts
I am easy either way.

Sometimes bracelets sometimes leather - though I have never really tried the ruuber straps.

I have got one of mine on a none Schauer bracelet which came from Lonestar (from memory) - came with the Sportstop.

·
Registered
363 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
I am not a big fan of the mesh style bracelet. I know the Seatime and Provider have great bracelets but I was looking for an option to use on a Marine/Antea/Airman/Schauer 2824 with 20mm lugs. The watchadoo may be a bit thick but I will give it a try and let you know the results

R

·
0 Posts
XTrooper said:
I'm a big watch strap/bracelet changer, but I never swapped out the bracelet on my Seatime. It's so thick and well-made and matches the watch so well that I think any change I made would be a step backwards.
Steve, I pretty much agree with you, yet I keep wondering what the Seatime would be like with a very good leather strap. Only problem is I can't picture a strap color that would go with the in-your-face yellow of the dial. Black? Tobacco brown?

·
Registered
1,205 Posts
redstart said:
Steve, I pretty much agree with you, yet I keep wondering what the Seatime would be like with a very good leather strap. Only problem is I can't picture a strap color that would go with the in-your-face yellow of the dial. Black? Tobacco brown?
I have tried both the Seatime and Prodiver on the Stowa rubber strap and the Stowa Buffalo in black with red stitching and went back to the bracelet.

The Stowa bracelet is a really sweet peice of work,you would have to go a lot of country miles to beat it at any price.:-!

Martin

·
Registered
1,594 Posts
If I should keep my Seatime Prodiver (that hasn´t even arrived yet) I´m playing with the idea to purchase a Delaurian strap for it...I dunno which colour but it´ll definitely be a thick saddle leather strapB-)

·
Registered
117 Posts
What I'm curious about is if the Staib mesh on a Marine Original with the 4 links removed would fit my 7 1/4" wrist or still be too large!

1 - 11 of 11 Posts