1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
139 Posts
Discussion Starter #1

·
Registered
4,930 Posts
Yes I've ordered from him, products are genuine and his prices are great. OTOH, I know some of his products are Grey market which explains his low prices, meaning no warranty and/or boxes or papers. While Orient and Seiko have proven to be very great watches with very few lemons, it is up to you whether or not it is worth the risk to buy this way or not, as I and many others have. Back to the question, he is a legit seller who ships fast and was a pleasure to work with.

·
Registered
139 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Thanks for the reply.
Keep fingers crossed as just ordered an Orient and the Nautica:-!
Warranty etc not too much of an issue as I am buying internationally anyway which tends to make it harder to sort. Hopefully feedback suggests any problems will be sorted reliably.

Andrew

·
Registered
4,930 Posts
I think his Nautica's come with boxes and papers, just not the Orients... be sure to post some pics when they arrive!

·
Registered
10 Posts
I just ordered a Nautica from him a week ago ( first ebay purchase ). I live in Norway, and also fear having to sort out problems from overseas. Watch arrived quite fast, in box with papers. I think i will order an Orient diver from him after the holidays.

·
Registered
2,535 Posts
Got my Blue Orient Mako from this seller and my experience was great. He was very responsive to emails, carefully packaged the watch to ensure no damage, and the watch arrived a day earlier than expected. As the listing indicated, the watch did not come with a box or papers, but did come with an instruction manual.

·
Registered
65 Posts
same here. I got a blue Mako from him too. Nice experience.

Not a good idea if you need the boxes and warranty as a gift to someone else, but his prices are great, the lack of a box also makes his shipping charges much more reasonable, especially for buyers outside of CONUS.

·
Registered
139 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Thanks everyone.
Will let you know when they arrive and of course post photos.

Andrew

1 - 9 of 9 Posts