WatchUSeek Watch Forums banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
138 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Getting a little more into photography myself, specifically aerial shots etc. Anyone flying drones?? I currently have a DJI Mavic Pro.

·
Registered
2,737 Posts
I haven't yet but will probably do some soon with some historical photography I'm planning. It works better with video though for telling a story.

·
Registered
138 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Definitely! I'm starting to work with it a little. You can take very cinematic footage, that would be my favorite style.

·
Registered
390 Posts
I was thinking to get a drone specially for the beautiful hikes we have here in Hawaii. Maybe later on I will get one.

·
Registered
131 Posts
IMO, a must have for photo enthusiasts. The point of view is intriguing and you can get really creative.

·
Registered
245 Posts
I have been wanting to do a tilt-shift project around my city for a while. Borrowed a drone not too long ago and did some test shots. Very cool! Will probably rent one soon. Very interesting perspectives and creative opportunites

·
Registered
347 Posts
They are amazing, you can really get some good shots. I really want to get one, maybe when they become more affordable to the general public. I just saw one at a wedding the other day.

·
Registered
177 Posts
I do but not to sell, just for fun. I have a Phantom 4 Pro. This is a cool shot looking down on the intracostal waterway here in NC in the winter. Water is beautiful and you wouldnt guess thats what it is. I keep meaning to frame this one.

DJI_0203.JPG

·
Registered
121 Posts
Yes! Absolutely... I have a DJI Phantom 4 Pro. I primarily use it for video, but have recently started using it for photography as well. I love being able to capture views that not many are able to see..

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

1 - 12 of 12 Posts