WatchUSeek Watch Forums banner
1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
112 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I love the SRP043 "Spork" but am having immense trouble finding anyone selling one for a reasonable price... does anyone know of watches similar to the spork? larger size, clean/pilot style face, diver watch? I'm sure this has been asked before, and I apologize but I'm really having trouble finding anything comparable, from Seiko or otherwise. I do not like the new (shrouded) prospex divers D=

·
Registered
200 Posts
Dial wise I think the SARG009, SARG011 and SMY137P look similar. There's another model with a black dial and light blue hands I think... can't seem to find the model number right now. Reps to anyone who knows which one I'm thinking of.

·
Registered
7,494 Posts
Thank you all for your help! I suppose a mod really will be the only way to go for me... The Spork was just perfect. Design, size, everything.... very sad I missed it.
I own a SPORK and have tried an SKX007. I can tell you, even moded, an SKX007 doesn't feel anything like the SPORK. The size is the biggest factor. The SKX007 feels smallish compared to the 44mm case of the SPORK.

The closest thing to a SPORK is a SINN which most likely is where Seiko got the inspiration from. But a SINN is 4X cost in magnitude of the SPORK. But SINN's are amazing watches with their German tegmented hardened steel.

1 - 14 of 14 Posts