Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hello,
I have received this watch as a gift from my relatives and I would like to know how much does it cost or is it fake as I am short on money and I need to sell it

·
Registered
793 Posts
I know nothing about AP. But looks fake to me. Also the chronograph hand is not resting at 0.

·
Registered
9,625 Posts
Fake--the back is a dead give away--can't go into details here, as it is against site rules to discuss replica/counterfeit watches since by doing so, it could possibly help the scammers improve their "product"--so, no cash from this one, I'm afraid.

·
Registered
892 Posts
Fake--the back is a dead give away--can't go into details here, as it is against site rules to discuss replica/counterfeit watches since by doing so, it could possibly help the scammers improve their "product"--so, no cash from this one, I'm afraid.
That's a great reason that I never thought of for not discussing fakes/replicas. Thanks

·
Registered
4,344 Posts
Hello,
I have received this watch as a gift from my relatives and I would like to know how much does it cost or is it fake as I am short on money and I need to sell it
Why would you think your relatives gave you a fake luxury watch? Seems rather insulting to them, as does wanting to sell it for a PC? Really, a PC? I think you should wear that watch and just be thankful your relatives care enough about you to give you such a wonderful (and expensive) gift. (Trustee not willing to write you another check this month?) Wait, how did you join and post here? Smartphone? Laptop? Old PC?
Ha Ha kidding, we know you're a scammer

·
Premium Member
1,202 Posts

Reactions: roadcykler

·
Registered
209 Posts
Short on money and need to sell it. For a PC. If you’re short on money, perhaps buying a PC isn’t the best course of action.

·
Registered
209 Posts
Found a real one on Google. This thing looks like its a Great Value version of the real thing. Then again even Great Value replicates things decently. Maybe this is more like a Dollar Tree version.

1 - 19 of 19 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.