WatchUSeek Watch Forums banner

21 - 40 of 405 Posts

·
Registered
263 Posts
My Great Eastern pocketknife. Also, we love the Boston Terriers!!!!! We have 3. Our oldest is going on 13 years old. The others are 5 and 2. Great dogs!!!!!!!

·
Registered
14,989 Posts
Saddleback bucket back pack, throw everything in and go . . .

Attachments

·
Registered
108 Posts
My Chris Reeve Sebenza is the first thing that comes to mind, but this assumes that like socks and underwear, my iPhone is a necessity, not an accessory....

·
Registered
11 Posts
[mod edit - no knife pics please]

First and foremost: Deejo pocket knives, they are tailored to your preferences. Different kinds of wood for handles (or plastic), mat or polished metal. And even optional drawings and engraving. Big blade though small and lightweight to carry. No annoyance in your pocket but utility at your tips. Many people I know are impressed by just the looks of it when I bring it along. It spends most of its time on my desk and gets alot of use.

Second a good leather wallet, but this is highly dominated by personal preference.

And last, a nice double edge safety razor. The shear feeling of quality in your hands with your preferred blades, soap and brush. It's like a comfortable strap that pairs perfectly with your favorite watch. It's a ritual you come to enjoy like winding a watch.

·
Registered
7,210 Posts
1/ Fountain pens
2/ Small notebook (currently a Midori)
3/ Kindle

My current pen rotation:

FullSizeRender.jpg

·
Registered
8,149 Posts
Platinum wedding band from Tiffany's.

·
Registered
714 Posts
All of them here plus a swiss army knife

Attachments

·
Registered
2,163 Posts
The only accessory I wear besides my watch is my wedding ring and the tie clip my wife bought me for Christmas last year. That's pretty much it.

·
Premium Member
7,671 Posts
For me? Wedding ring. I hate when I take the kids out somewhere and forget it. Makes me feel like a visitation parent (not that there is anything wrong with that).

For other people? Deodorant.

Reactions: MLJinAK
21 - 40 of 405 Posts