WatchUSeek Watch Forums banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
721 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Apologies for any delay or no reply in the last few days or coming days. Huge wind storm here and have been without power for 6 days. The area is a mess but we have a generator and are warm and safe. I have sporadic internet access and will do my best, please bear with me.

·
Registered
4,415 Posts
Henry all my best to you and yours,|> went through that about 10 yrs ago, could not believe how much we rely on power, it was in the summer too.
Have a Merry Christmas and Happy New Year Henry.
Regards
Robert
Apologies for any delay or no reply in the last few days or coming days. Huge wind storm here and have been without power for 6 days. The area is a mess but we have a generator and are warm and safe. I have sporadic internet access and will do my best, please bear with me.

·
Registered
721 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Thanks for the kind words. we go through this every few years but this has been the worst in about 10 yrs. Day 7 still no power but lacking little with the generator. Still safe warm and dry. You are right about how much we rely on power but it is amazing to me how much less people really need to be comfortable. Merry Christmas to you and your family as well.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts