WatchUSeek Watch Forums banner

81 - 100 of 176 Posts

·
7,399 Posts
I'll write a full review in a separate thread, but I found a Space Black Series 2 at an Apple Store near my work. I purchased online to pickup at store Friday on my lunch break.

I had the original Space Black and purchased the Space Black SS bracelet at a great deal on Ebay. First impressions are that this watch is what the original Apple Watch should had been. It is quicker, more responsive, and so long as GPS isn't on, battery life has been great! It is slightly thicker, ever so slightly heavier. It of course looks as good as the original.

Just a tip, if you are looking to purchase one at a store vs the long delays online, check out Stock photos, royalty-free images & video clips | iStock and use the dropdown boxes to find the one you are looking for.

Here are some shots....

·
Registered
12,050 Posts
Some photos.

Attachments

Reactions: MusicPDX

·
HAQ and AW moderator
7,352 Posts
Discussion Starter #83
Since an Apple store gives no discounts, does it matter when to buy between black Friday and Christmas Eve?

·
Registered
733 Posts
Target sometimes offers store giftcards with purchase of Apple product, if you wanna wait and take a chance.

I dunno bout Christmas, but I usually see such offers right around new product announcements, and that kind of sale is probably to clear out old stock before or as the new stock arrives.

I remember seeing gift card promos and sales last Christmas, but I wonder how much of that was stores using the AW as a loss leader to drive traffic in.

·
Registered
12,050 Posts
Bought an Apple Woven Fabric Strap for my Apple Watch series 2 Nike+.

Attachments

Reactions: kevtherev

·
Registered
1,484 Posts
Really enjoying mine as well. It's become quite convenient for me to get my mail and message notifications, plus I like the ability to have either "analog" or digital time displays with different features, to suit my needs. The AW2 won't replace traditional watches for me, but fertainly has earned a place in my collection. I find it really satisfying.

·
Registered
12,050 Posts
Still happy with mine ten days into my ownership experience.

·
Registered
12,050 Posts
Not that I am aware.

·
Registered
27 Posts
TaTaToothy if you are not sure if you would like it and want to try it first,I would recommend you buying it from,Home Shopping Network or QVC .They give you a thirty day trial period .Within that time if you don't like the product you can return it for a full refund . Usually around the holidays they give you more time to return the item till Jan. first . Let me know how it works out for you .

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

·
Registered
733 Posts
And for someone who’s not a fan of Activity Digital? What I’ve been doing is pressing in the crown to get the app finder.

The clock app is the anchor of the wall of apps, and its icon displays the seconds with a sweeping hand—kinda like the clock app’s icon in iOS.

·
Registered
4,610 Posts
Daughter Carolyn just bought an Apple Watch.
Thinking about disowning and cutting her outta my last will and testament.
She's definitely not an ole school mechanical hand cranker fan like me!

X traindriver Art

·
Registered
1,692 Posts
No Series 2 for me though, sticking with my first gen.

·
HAQ and AW moderator
7,352 Posts
Discussion Starter #100 (Edited)
My store is out of the one I want. Will have to keep checking.
Edit: after thinking it over after lunch, I decided to go to the SS model. Bought it but did not initialize the watch yet.

81 - 100 of 176 Posts