WatchUSeek Watch Forums banner

161 - 176 of 176 Posts

·
Registered
110 Posts
It is finally starting to lose it's charm. I am starting to wear my Omega again on the weekends. I love the general usefulness of it, and I can tell you, the find my phone button has probably save a full day of time looking for my phone. LOL

·
Premium Member
569 Posts
I purchased the V2 Nike mainly for running. Haven't really jumped in on all day wear mainly bc I don't want to supplant my other watches. =)

·
7,400 Posts
Would us owners trade up to AW3 for an incremental upgrade?
I tend to be one of those that updates my gadgets annually. With the Apple Watch though, not as easy of a no brainer to say that this early with no photo leaks. If they make it too thin, or change the design to drastically, I don't know if I would or not. I like the design as it looks now, too thin may change that. Then again if they go thinner and make the display larger, who knows?

·
Registered
1,692 Posts
Reporting in! Though a bit late for the AW S2 as I was forced to upgrade after my original AW's back sensor panel kept dislodging after two replacements. This morning's it came off for the third time so that's it for the original AW.

·
Registered
147 Posts
Hi, I have Apple Watch 2 black model with nylon strap.

I've wearing it since the first day I bought it and I don't regret it.

Cheers,

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

·
Registered
12,050 Posts
I only wear mine on my Runs, but it is still very much as part of my Watch collection.

Attachments

161 - 176 of 176 Posts