WatchUSeek Watch Forums banner
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Premium Member
14,651 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hey guys and good day to you,

Here it is my thoughts on the Apple Watch, well to start with i love the design of the watch, the case/body is sublime in my eyes

you must forgive my pictures they aren't the best to show off this watch

And the the technology is perfect, its not hard to use and that makes it a good piece in my eyes.

Question is does it threaten normal watches like Auto's and Quartz, well there is certainly no problem with the battery life mine has not missed a beat so far,
As for other watches its a tough one to call as i love all kinds of watches, will they take over, well work that one out for your self, i am having difficulty choosing :-d.

Whats your thoughts on Apple watches?

·
Registered
104 Posts
I got mine 2 weeks ago. For me it’s not good looking but it is very, very functional.

I dont think i’ll be getting any new tool watches for a while because of the Apple Watch.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

·
Registered
testing testing something pizza
24,159 Posts
I dont think i’ll be getting any new tool watches for a while because of the Apple Watch.
Pretty much the same with me. Any future traditional watches I’d get would either be abuse-ready (which I already have in the form of a G-Shock) or a particularly dressy watch for special occasions (which I suppose I have now in a vintage Omega).

Maybe I can make room for a no-date weekend/vacation watch for when I want to “disconnect”. Yet the AW, serving as a filter, lets me use the phone less, so it kinda helps “disconnect” from electronic distractions already...

·
Registered
223 Posts
I still however prefer analogue smart watches, even if we don't get all the functionality, essential features for me such as message, call alerts, alarms, step counts etc. are there.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts