WatchUSeek Watch Forums banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
553 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Apples new charging nightstand solves all the problems I have been having with the other solutions out there.
Because I have a case on my watch, it doesn't align well with the puck on other cradle-like nightstand chargers causing the watch to connect and disconnect periodically, causing the DING noise that alerts you that it is charging at random intervals like at 4am which is BAD. It's $80, but you get a lot for the money.

It comes with a 6 foot USB to lightning cable, and the stand with hinged charging puck.
The stand has a microfiber covering on the bottom so it won't scratch furniture.
The Lightning cable plugs into the back of the stand, and the attached charging puck swivels up.
The watch is held completely by the magnet in the puck, putting the watch into nightstand mode and charging at maximum efficiency, with no random disconnects. Here are a few pics.

image.jpg
image.jpg
image.jpg

Attachments

·
Registered
553 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
The stand is weighted and sturdy feeling. The microfiber on the bottom keeps it from sliding around.

You can also just rotate the puck down and charge the watch like this:

image.jpg

·
Registered
testing testing something pizza
23,793 Posts
I want one, too, for all the reasons you gave.

The bonus is that it looks easily packable. I could put it in my laptop case when I travel. I can't say the same for most of the other stands out there.

·
Premium Member
3,685 Posts
You've just convinced me to get one too.
I have the Elevation lab night stand and dislike how easy it is for the watch to get nocked off / fall down.

·
Registered
279 Posts
I want one, too, for all the reasons you gave.

The bonus is that it looks easily packable. I could put it in my laptop case when I travel. I can't say the same for most of the other stands out there.
I bought this solely for travel because I had the same thought. I already have a cheap spigen for home, but it's not as easily stuffed in the laptop case. Hopefully, this will do the trick.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts