Status
Not open for further replies.
41 - 60 of 430 Posts

·
Registered
2,328 Posts
Oh! In my excitement, I jumped the the track. No, it’s not. Thanks. Deleting

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
OK, it's cool. We do like our modern watches too (and you'll see a few of us regulars here sneak in one or two now and again) but I think your pic might be more appreciated in the Chinese watch forum!

·
Registered
658 Posts
OK, it's cool. We do like our modern watches too (and you'll see a few of us regulars here sneak in one or two now and again) but I think your pic might be more appreciated in the Chinese watch forum!
I agree. It really is astonishing for $22

·
Registered
7,728 Posts
1962 Bulova Wrist Alarm

Alarm wrks perfectly. Now just gotta find the right pair of shoes.

·
Registered
5,522 Posts
Thanks, your memomaster is awesome too!!!

Thanks, it’s one of my favourites, I picked it up for a song just before the prices went silly.

Matt

Brought to you by HYPNOTOAD

·
Registered
7,728 Posts
srry

Reactions: kazrich and Dan S

·
Registered
2,013 Posts
Staying with the Timex(-ish) theme for another day, comes this 35mm Mardor, I suppose a “French Timex” by way of the brand's association with Kelton.

From around the early 1960s and powered by, I think, a jewel-free M22 possibly made in Dundee, Scotland.

Regards.

Attachments

·
Registered
695 Posts
1957 early Enicar Sherpa Super compressor with turtle lugs today. Sherpa on the dial Sherpas on the back.
Text book case back ' badge of honour ' scratch of previous owners frustrations attempting to remove the bayonet release back with a screw driver ?
Enicar Chronometer accredited cal AR 1010.

·
Registered
5,007 Posts
Day 71

Citizen 7600. 4-760051Y. 10731522

Clean lines with no extra info anywhere on the outside. Almost like they were just wanting to keep it simple. They put in a good 26 jewel auto running at 28,800 in a stainless case. Simple dial and hands. Called it done.

I am starting to get low on my vintage watches to wear. I may mix in a few modern ones if my fellow vintage enthusiasts are good with it.

Sent from my SM-G920R4 using Tapatalk

41 - 60 of 430 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.