WatchUSeek Watch Forums banner

21 - 36 of 36 Posts

·
Registered
4 Posts
Yes it’s the same. Just asked my AD this question as I have the rubber and was curious about adding an OEM leather for cooler weather or to dress it up a little.

I absolutely love the rubber strap though. It’s extremely comfortable and I like the look, especially with the metal pieces to integrate the look.
Thanks so much. Great pieces there - the white Aqua Terra is super for summer as well.

I've had the alligator strap for a few years, which has held up well. The rubber may just be better in the heat.

·
Registered
164 Posts
I can't speak to the quality, but StrapMeister offers an AT style strap:

·
Registered
206 Posts
Has anyone ever tried these Strap Meister straps for omega? They look very tempting.

I can't speak to the quality, but StrapMeister offers an AT style strap:

View attachment 15546869

·
Registered
70 Posts
+1 on this or if anyone has some recommendations.

Trying to fit it on the 39mm for reference

Reactions: Opettaja

·
Registered
831 Posts
I own the Omega AT 150 with 19mm lug width. I’m interested in the rubber strap - price and looks are attractive - too bad they are not available for 19mm.

Their order form is misguiding: under strap width - you only have a choice of buckle / no buckle.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

·
Registered
309 Posts
I purchased my AT a few years back on the bracelet and shortly after picked up the rubber strap from an OB. I do recall it being quite expensive, I want to say around $450 including the metal end pieces and clasp.

It has however been well worth the investment. I wear it on the rubber strap 90% of the time and it has held up incredibly well. It still looks new years later and is extremely comfortable.

Sent from my SM-G996U using Tapatalk

·
Registered
831 Posts
I purchased my AT a few years back on the bracelet and shortly after picked up the rubber strap from an OB. I do recall it being quite expensive, I want to say around $450 including the metal end pieces and clasp.

It has however been well worth the investment. I wear it on the rubber strap 90% of the time and it has held up incredibly well. It still looks new years later and is extremely comfortable.

We’re in the same boat.
Would you have the part number for the omega rubber strap?

Cheers

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk, pardon any spelling errors.

·
Registered
831 Posts
Would you guys share the part number for the omega rubber strap?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

·
Registered
831 Posts
Nevermind - got my info.

·
Registered
2 Posts
This strap is not only unbelievably comfortable, but is one of the most stunning rubber straps you can buy. Yes it’s pricey but as others have said it really elevates the watch.

Just picked mine up from my OB this week:
AE9A77A3-5960-4633-AD05-AB5E9D2CE433.jpeg
a

·
Registered
70 Posts
Will it only work on the current generation AT? I’m hoping to throw it on a

·
Registered
831 Posts
Will it only work on the current generation AT? I’m hoping to throw it on a

Sorry to disappoint, peeps here seem more preoccupied with showing their straps than providing advice.

·
Registered
64 Posts

That’s gorgeous, I could really get behind this.

·
Registered
206 Posts
So, I decided to take the plunge today and got my AD to order the OEM blue strap for my AT with all the bits. Managed to negotiate a lower price than originally quoted, and still cheaper than another AD that quoted me €720, but still it is an eye watering €640. Now can I last the 2-3 weeks delivery time?

21 - 36 of 36 Posts