WatchUSeek Watch Forums banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
2,523 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I want a casual leather strap for my Aqua Terra. I had this 22mm Di-Modell squeezed into the lugs of a 20mm pilot watch I have. I'm thinking about getting a 20mm version for my Aqua Terra, so I thought I'd see what it looked like on this watch. I like the fact that this one is advertised as "waterproof to 100m," so don't have to worry about getting it wet. Before I go to the trouble and expense of ordering another strap specifically for this watch, how's this combo look? Please excuse the crummy picture.

·
Registered
1,040 Posts
Looks good. I also love the Di-Modell Rallye (100m waterproof again), and have several - black, brown etc, & with different colour stitching for the past several years - great in the wet & the pool...

·
Registered
182 Posts
That strap looks amazing, and will look even more so when you have the 20mm mounted. The grain of the leather goes very well with the character of the AT... that's something which can be tricky to pair and get right. Thanks for the picture and idea...I want to try one of these for myself now.

Sent from my Pixel 3a using Tapatalk

·
Registered
2,523 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
That strap looks amazing, and will look even more so when you have the 20mm mounted. The grain of the leather goes very well with the character of the AT... that's something which can be tricky to pair and get right. Thanks for the picture and idea...I want to try one of these for myself now.

Sent from my Pixel 3a using Tapatalk
Thanks! I got the 20mm version, and it looks pretty dang good. I'm really pleased with the way it looks. The thickness of the 20mm strap is perfect (for my tastes). And, the Jumbo is water resistant (They claim 100m, but I'm not sure how a strap has a depth rating.). I now have the original bracelet, the Di-Modell Jumbo, and a Hirsch Accent. I think I'm now covered for all occasions. Here's one with the Accent on it.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts