6,644 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)

·
Registered
75 Posts

·
Registered
2,936 Posts
Case style and dimensions are very attractive. German built case and ceramic bezel is a ++.
Anybody know the grade of ETA movement used......Elabore or Top?

Pre-order price is almost pushing me to pull the trigger........
DOXA GMT's are long gone!

·
Registered
52 Posts
I am a little upset because if you are located in EU, you get charged additional 20% for tax 😞
On the other hand, I pulled the trigger and pre-order it! This is going to be my first AquaDive. Yaay!
I almost bought a second hand one couple months ago from Chrono24, but decided not to and bought a Doxa Sub1200 Project Aware instead. Finally I can scratch the AquaDive itch now.

·
Registered
1,987 Posts
It’s cool. I would like to see something new in the 300 line. Been a while...

·
Registered
6 Posts
Looks like I know what I am going to be buying for my birthday. I am so excited to soon have another Aquadive in my collection. I was on the verge of just buying a new GMT as the used market hasn’t had any that really caught my eye. Now to pull the trigger at the beginning of the month. Once I receive the watch, I’ll be sure to take some pictures. We need more content on this portion of the forum, as it tends to become rather stale here and there. Thank you Aquadive for making a wonderful limited edition I will be proud to wear this fall/winter!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

·
Traser, Aquadive, & Dive Watch Forum Moderator
6,335 Posts
So very excited about this model. If you’re new to Aquadive, you’re in for a treat. If you”be owner/ own one, welcome back!

Reactions: Spring-Diver

·
Registered
6,855 Posts
BAM... ON ORDER ! !

·
6,644 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
Is it 42mm or 43mm? I know, very little difference but seeing differing dimensions for these.
Here ya go Kevin

The watch in the photos is a prototype.

Shannon

Sent from my iPad Pro using Tapatalk

Reactions: perfectlykevin

·
Registered
56 Posts
So will it be 500 or 1000m? I’m seeing conflicting information. The review indicates that the prototype is 1000m but the actual will be 500. The Aquadive website shows 1000m. Other places show 1500ft, i.e., 500m.

·
6,644 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
So will it be 500 or 1000m? I’m seeing conflicting information. The review indicates that the prototype is 1000m but the actual will be 500. The Aquadive website shows 1000m. Other places show 1500ft, i.e., 500m.
Unfortunately the information out there right now is very conflicting.

This “should “ be the correct specifications

Come November we’ll know all of the facts of the actual production model.

Shannon

Sent from my iPad Pro using Tapatalk

Reactions: jubbaa

·
Registered
597 Posts
As I mentioned in an other thread some time ago...
The bezel does have a conical shape. On the upper side the diameter is about 39-40mm. Down at the case it is some more.

The new case of this watch is really wrist-friendly.
Love to wear my BS100.

·
Registered
6,855 Posts
Yes, originally it was supposed to be 1000m and have an HEV at 6:00. The final design is now 500m and no HEV... bummer!

But, I'm still in!

·
Registered
336 Posts
Looks beautiful. I love black and yellow watches. Should I or shouldn't I pull the trigger? The bloody AUD vs USD exchange is bad... Otherwise I would jump on it like a rash.

Sent from my SM-N975F using Tapatalk

1 - 20 of 319 Posts