WatchUSeek Watch Forums banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
744 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi guys,

just wanted to share with you my new Aquastar chrono. Its a beautiful watch which keeps good time and looks different! I saw some heuer watch looking identical to this....if anyone of you has some more infos about this watch....that would be great!

Here are my pics:

·
Registered
18,163 Posts
I assume this is a Valjoux 7750. Many people made day/date Valjoux 7750s.

Heuer did act as the outsourced vendor for several private label brands such as Torneau and Tiffany. They usually have Heuer casebacks.

Nice looking watch and the case is pretty massive. This case demands a bracelet and not a strap.

·
Registered
1,623 Posts
Nice Aquastar can't help you with any info because that the first time I seen that Aquastar model.I own a Aquastar benthos 500 and it has a massive case but I think that one you got is a little bigger I like the case,dial.and hands I like the way it looks :-! You look at the stuff Aquastar makes today I wish they would go back to the way the use to make a watch it's like they lost there way.

·
Registered
744 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Thanks guys! I really like the faded dial, gives it a realy classy vintage look!

I'd like to have a Benthos! Is there a cheaper design alternative to the Benthos.....I mean this chrono I own from Aquastar has been built with nearly identical design by other watchmakers...

Cheers!

·
Premium Member
12,919 Posts
Nice aquastar:-!I already have a benthos 500, I will post pics of it later.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts