WatchUSeek Watch Forums banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
97 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Looking to get my first Oris using the proceeds from selling an Omega Seamaster. Love the look and colours of the Small Second hand models, but I've got a soft spot for Limited / special editions providing they are tastefully done. I have 8.25 inch wrist so size shouldn't be an issue. Experiences or opinions gratefully received or alternative models that would be currently available. £1500 is where my budget is at.:think:

·
Registered
182 Posts
There is a 44mm big crown small second pointer day that is just perfect. Black dial on brown leather. Even though I own an aquis, an Oris diver, I've always wanted to pick up the big crown. It's only $1650 MSRP in the U.S. So it falls well under your budget.

·
Registered
97 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Love both colours in the Small Seconds and also the Barrier Reef II especially that stunning Blue, although I have just bought a Deaumar Ensign which is also a fantastic Blue !
Fozzy, Even though the ProDiver is 49mm you wrist will laugh at it and it's a great watch.

·
Premium Member
71,208 Posts
Well Fozzy, if I can't tempt you over to the dark side with a PDD then It'd have to be the GBR for me even though you've got a blue Ensign (I chose orange BTW)

·
Registered
621 Posts
Love both colours in the Small Seconds and also the Barrier Reef II especially that stunning Blue, although I have just bought a Deaumar Ensign which is also a fantastic Blue !
Here's my GBR II, showing the blue dial in sunlight

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

1 - 9 of 9 Posts