WatchUSeek Watch Forums banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
15 Posts
that is amazing! would you mind telling us where you had this done? i recall a few months back that someone from the tz-uk forum had this done as well.

·
Registered
3,153 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
that is amazing! would you mind telling us where you had this done? i recall a few months back that someone from the tz-uk forum had this done as well.
My friend Im still looking where to do it, i find many guys can do the AR but clear not the bluish hint on crystal, also the guy from UK never reply me back.

·
Registered
4,103 Posts
Heck, what's wrong with clear? Isn't that what Breitling uses? I don't know how much you get into Breitling, but thier watches are Fabulous, and have some of the clearest durable crystals!

This, of course is just my opinion based on my ownership experience.

I long for the day we can count on AR coatings for Anonimo!!! :-!

·
Registered
219 Posts
Heck, what's wrong with clear? Isn't that what Breitling uses? I don't know how much you get into Breitling, but thier watches are Fabulous, and have some of the clearest durable crystals!

This, of course is just my opinion based on my ownership experience.

I long for the day we can count on AR coatings for Anonimo!!! :-!
Finally. Not great AR considering the hue but I've had a number of my pieces re-coated for the no crystal effect via a local modder here. Was considering doing that before I sold my Professionale & Polluce and the Dino Zei doesn't need it.

Hopefully Anonimo finally listen to us and get some decent AR on their pieces. At the price points, there is no reason why it shouldn't be on there.

·
Registered
1,131 Posts
Would love to AR my Pro Chrono. The wave dial would just pop out with AR.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts