WatchUSeek Watch Forums banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
10 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
Long time lurker, first time poster here. Found this page via Paneristi. There was a thread there many weeks back about alternatives to the IWC Big Pilot. I followed it with much interest.. and the rest, as they say, is history.

I was lucky enough to get my hands on the last-of-series Archimede PO. The last I checked, number 83 was still available due to a last minute cancellation. If you're interested, try your luck at e-mailing them.

Here are some amateurish pics, all the way from sunny Malaysia! b-)

Archimede was very efficient, they were great to deal with. |>

Watch is beautiful, worth many times its price. Love the old school movement, can't stop looking at the second hand jumping gracefully, three jumps to a second, heh.

PO owners out there: any pics of the PO on aftermarket straps? Am looking for options.. :thanks

·
Registered
2,232 Posts
Congratulations on your ARCHIMEDE PO!

I agree with you wholeheartedly - fine watch, very fine company to do business with.

Here is mine on a Kevlar strap. Remember to dust it before you take the image...

Glen

·
Registered
487 Posts
another lucky owner from malaysia!haha....
didnt know that malaysian like pilot watch, probably because of airasia factor, EVERYONE CAN FLY

·
Registered
85 Posts
Hi everybody!
Please let me introduce to you my ARCHIMEDE Pilot Original #49/90 located in Romania!
Will follow the LACO Pilot SE #49/90!
All the best for everybody!
Regards,
Dan-C.
- - - - - - - - - - -

·
Registered
162 Posts
we will see what happens. I emailed them and said I want to buy the last one (I think the OP said it was number 83). I am crossing my fingers that it is still out there.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts