WatchUSeek Watch Forums banner
1 - 20 of 37 Posts

·
Registered
1,338 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
Hi,

I have uploaded the first batch of TAG Heuer catalogs that I have stretching back to 1986. I'll be adding to the archive over the next few weeks as I scan the others that I have, but you can check out what is already done here:

TAG Heuer Catalogs | Calibre 11

The plug-in is not 100% stable, but that will improve that over time.

A special thanks to many on the WUS TAG Heuer community who sent in their catalogues to be scanned- especially David (dmr33) and Eeeb- thanks Guys!

David

·
3,271 Posts
What an amazing resource, David. I think you already have all that I have, but I'll double check. Anyways, please let me know your scanning format / dimensions. If I find anything I have that I did not see you posted, I'll forward to you.

·
Registered
18,181 Posts
What an amazing resource, David. I think you already have all that I have, but I'll double check. Anyways, please let me know your scanning format / dimensions. If I find anything I have that I did not see you posted, I'll forward to you.
Well, you got all mine that you needed! :)

David, great work AGAIN!!! The .au and .nz domains seem to have a disproportionate number of real WISes!!

·
Registered
636 Posts
Wow!...Great job...

What I wouldn't give for a re-release of the 980.013 and 980.031 Divers models...I'd actually trade everything I own for a brand new version of those two models...Update them with an automatic movement and I'm all in...

·
Registered
389 Posts
I just added a handful of pieces wo my wish list....

·
Registered
277 Posts
I wish I could read the text on this page. I hoping the model I purchased is the larger full size. The model I purchased is 959.706G.

·
Registered
277 Posts
Wow. When I pasted the page on the reply, it made the page larger. Nevermind.

·
Registered
30 Posts
What a great thing to share, this is a fantastic resource to share with everyone. I just wanted to bell in to say thanks, as this really is very handy to have the ability to look through.

·
Registered
232 Posts
Yes, thanks for creating and sharing a useful resource!

·
Registered
1,338 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·

·
Registered
18,181 Posts
The F1 catalog ... is it from the introduction year? I have that yellow one!! :)

·
3,271 Posts
DC is possibly the most important and complete "post TAG" information gatherer of all time. All my respect !

1 - 20 of 37 Posts