WatchUSeek Watch Forums banner

1 - 20 of 224 Posts

·
Registered
11,130 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
It's the summer again, and that means I have way too much time on my hands and lots of visits to various watch retailers.

Here are some that I tried on today. Thoughts on them? Are any of them must haves?

·
Registered
11,130 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
The MB is nice but when compared to your GO I wouldn’t rate any of them as “must haves”.
Fair enough! Hard to compare most things to that!

·
Registered
8,207 Posts
Honestly 41 Mets, I would say that none of them are a Must for you. But keep posting and we'll keep providing our "personal" opinions!

·
Registered
11,130 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Yes, I love to get other people's opinions! My favorite of the bunch was the Bell & Ross bronze Chrono.

Reactions: Simon and Xiaohai

·
Registered
1,086 Posts
Save the money.

I'm sure it wont be long before something else crops up that really will be a 'must have'

Reactions: Dan T. and 41Mets

·
Registered
1,443 Posts
The dual complication of southern and northern hemisphere on the MB could be interesting if you spend time on both hemispheres. But none of them are mouth watering like the GO

Sent from my ONEPLUS A3003 using Tapatalk

·
Registered
11,130 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
I agree with all of your thoughts so far.

Reactions: brybajlak

·
Registered
31,401 Posts
You really provide some great pictures/destinations for watches.

Love these posts. I like looking at a watch on a human wrist, especially more than one kind.

You get the chance to try on a variety of nice watches. Thanks for sharing.

I too like the B/R Chrono, but IMHO you can do a lot better in that price range.

·
Registered
708 Posts
If you absolutely must buy one, then the Montblanc is the one that does the most for me.

Reactions: 41Mets

·
Registered
2,358 Posts
Some are ok - I don’t see any options topping what you currently have though.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

·
Registered
5,197 Posts
I do like the bronze B&R chrono. Forget those square B&R's. I owned two, tired of them quickly, and had a heck of time trying to sell them.

·
Registered
1,536 Posts
Hi mets,

I would consider only the Montblanc, but I wouldn’t place it either in the “must have” category. It is a nice watch, and the geosphere is really eye-catching, but the whole package is nothing special imho. Rest are ver specific. But you know, follow your guts mate!

Enjoy the hunting |>

·
Premium Member
21,815 Posts
I find the Montblanc to have a rather interesting and unique complication, but don't understand why they chose to pair it with a compass bezel when it doesn't have a 24 hour hand (which allows you to use it as a solar compass). I would have preferred a rotating 12 hour bezel instead.

·
Registered
11,130 Posts
Discussion Starter #19
Some additions to the browsing
And this new nomos is incredible

·
Registered
995 Posts
I think the Speedmaster/seamaster is the only one that looks good, but to me it's still on the large side.

You would need a gold grill with diamonds to match the first one.

Oversized+Tavis+Farmhouse+Wall+Clock.jpg

1 - 20 of 224 Posts