WatchUSeek Watch Forums banner

1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Registered
84 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I typed in "watch sapphire solid end links" in google... and the boschett reef ranger popped up on the search.
I love the way it looks and sounds like it would be a good fill in between a orange monster and a tag aqua racer.
Is this supposed to be a good company and worth the 550 dollars for the watch? I am not familiar with them and usually just looked at seiko divers.
Thanks.

·
Traser, Aquadive, & Dive Watch Forum Moderator
6,386 Posts
Keith is great to deal with and his CDII is awesome.

Also consider Helson SD as well.

Both great micros!!!

Sent from my iPhone

·
Registered
1,306 Posts
My experience with Boschett has been great, and I'm sure you'll hear many other chime in to say about the same.

their fit and finish is certainly above the entry level seiko's including the monster, and I from the bit of fondling I've done of tag's I expect your right about it sitting somewhere in the middle. Still your getting quite a bit for the money and it's got just enough visual distinctions to be it's own. I'd say go for it.

·
Registered
591 Posts
Agreed, excellent company. Love my Cave Dweller, it's become my daily wear

·
Registered
1,804 Posts
I have a Boschett Cave Dweller and find the fit and finish to be far above the cost of the watch. I wouldn't hesitate to get another.

Bob

·
Banned
533 Posts
I have a blue Reef Ranger, the sunburst dial is stunning, the build quality, fit and finish is very nice, solid tapering bracelet but looks good on just about any strap, solid watch. If you like it go for it, you won't be disappointed. 037.jpg 026.jpg

·
Registered
37,642 Posts
i have owned two Boschett, thew Cave Dweller and the Ocean Mariner. Both were nice watches, solid and priced well. Keith provides great CS. His watches are solid offerings consistent with other boutique like Benarus for example, and his models have their own design rather than being homages (nothing against them, just pointing it out). Very nice finish and quality. Ther Reef Ranger is a smaller model than what many are offering and it's great substitute for the typical sub homage as a dress diver, comfortable at the office under the cuff of a dress shirt or with a Tshirt on week ends. Pretty versatile in design and size. COnsidering the price increases we've seen the past year or two amongst the boutique divers, I think $550 for a nice diver with a Swiss ETA is a great price. They also come in different color dials so there is one for everybody :) Go for it

Reactions: cuccos19

·
Registered
2,218 Posts
You can't go wrong with any of the Boschett watches. Keith provides immediate and excellent customer service. Buy one!

·
Registered
854 Posts
Hi MM, Thanks for considering my watches. Check out my website and Facebook page and please email me with any questions you may have. I am a bit limited in stock with the Reef Rangers though. I only have the yellow dial the the black dial limited edition. I have a larger selection of my Ocean Mariners, Harpoon and the Race Winner.

·
Registered
8,370 Posts
Seriously? Keith's service and customer service is second to none. His watches are an extremely well made and excellent watch with a very high end feel to them for what many consider very little $$$.

Type in Boschett watches in the forum search or in google. You'll be impressed.

Here are some reviews:

Watch Review: Boschett Harpoon 1000m Diver - Watch & Strap Reviews: - General Watch Discussions - Watch Freeks

https://www.watchuseek.com/f67/review-boschett-ocean-mariner-lots-pics-442731.html

Review of the Boschett Reef Ranger - Watch News and Reviews - Time Tech Talk - TimeTechTalk.com

·
Registered
2,717 Posts
I got my Ocean Mariner -blue dial- two weeks ago, and I´m really pleased with it!
Keeps good time, feels solid and looks really nice (a couple of people noticed it and asked me about it).
I guess you won´t regret buying one, since you will be getting good value for your $$$.

·
Registered
238 Posts
Solid watches, fantastic service. I have had some pretty lengthy interactions with Keith and I know that he stands by his watches. Worth the $$ IMO. - Ken

·
Premium Member
11,948 Posts

·
Registered
2,036 Posts
My cave dweller was one of the nicest watches I've owned; it just turned out to be too big for me. Here's my review.

https://www.watchuseek.com/showthread.php?p=2810329

Keith was a pleasure to deal with, he even checked up on me after the sale. I wouldn't hesitate to buy from him if the opportunity arose again.

Sent from my DROID RAZR using Tapatalk 2

·
Registered
3 Posts
Just like Jeep99dad said, his watches are unique in design and that's what initially drew me to the Reef Ranger. Since purchase, I've logged over 140 dives with it and I've never had an issue. It's my go-to tool watch every time I head to the ocean, plus it wears thin enough not to poke out excessively from under a dress shirt.

CS? Just top notch...I ordered some accessories from him and he must have some sort of time machine. I received them within 5 days to a DPO out here in the Philippines. I'm always looking for something new but I just don't see myself getting rid of this one. There's not many watches out there that give you these many features for the price and I appreciate my decision to buy every time I put it on.

1 - 18 of 18 Posts