WatchUSeek Watch Forums banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Premium Member
2,561 Posts
Are you referring to the spring bars that are used to attach the bracelet to the case or the screw pins used to attach the links together?

Both are of appropriate size for the watch and bracelet. The screw pins on the bracelet are very good.

·
Registered
2,156 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Sorry, the spring bars. I hear the bracelet is one of the best, just wondering about the spring bars.

·
Premium Member
2,561 Posts
The spring bars from OCEAN7 are the biggest and toughest ones I've ever seen. |>

If you want to check them out go to the web site under accessories.

·
Registered
2,156 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Cool, will do. I'm continually bending the ones on my current Swiss Army. It's sized correctly, too. Yeah, I abuse my watch. Hopefully I'll be abusing an Ocean7 here soon. :-d

·
Registered
3,811 Posts
Nate
FYI : I ordered a set of two and have never seen such logs! You will feel really good with them in place. Word of caution, grow two more arms if you deal with the screws. They flat out work but they brought words to mind I thought I had forgotten.

Enjoy you booty

paul:-!

·
Registered
2,156 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Haha, I started messing with the screws, but gave up. Took it in to have it sized. The store I took it to got some real enioyment from the watch, saying it's VERY well made and 'don't lose it!'.

I need to find a solution to my band issues, or rather, arm issues; I'm in between two links (stupid arm!). So I either need to diet or eat more. Hmmm. Or I could just order the single deployment clasp, as it sounds like it has another couple holes of adjustability. I just wonder if they're smaller than the links.

·
Registered
4,419 Posts
I need to find a solution to my band issues, or rather, arm issues; I'm in between two links (stupid arm!). So I either need to diet or eat more. Hmmm. Or I could just order the single deployment clasp, as it sounds like it has another couple holes of adjustability. I just wonder if they're smaller than the links.
I would order the single deployment that has micro adjustments.

Another option is to throw it on a ZULU which I love!

·
Registered
2,156 Posts
Discussion Starter #9 (Edited)
I ordered the grey Maratac a couple days ago, largely because I've seen that exact pic of yours floating around; hope it comes today! But I love the bracelet, so I'll probably buy the single deployment too, eventually: it's too nice a bracelet to not wear!

·
Registered
48 Posts
I would order the single deployment that has micro adjustments.

Another option is to throw it on a ZULU which I love!
I see you use the single loop zulu Canon. Do you just wear the zulu for the comfort of the strap?

I have never tried a zulu strap that goes behind the watch itself (double loop). Do they raise the watch of the wrist much, or does that not matter much with an O7 watch as its already a beast?

1 - 10 of 10 Posts