WatchUSeek Watch Forums banner
1 - 20 of 113 Posts

·
Registered
274 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
For me, this King Seiko's been claiming some major wrist time. Can't feel it on my wrist (very light-weight), and yet it's still snug enough not to move around. For the bracelet, this Tourneau Sportsgraph makes me also forget it's sitting on my wrist when I wear it for a while - after my wrist gets used to the weight of the watch with it's 7750 movement. What watches do you own that make you forget you're wearing a watch?

Watch Analog watch Photograph White Light

Watch Analog watch Clock Watch accessory Font

·
Registered
Mostly Seiko
2,918 Posts
A Seiko 6119-8460 (Gene Kranz) on a Di-Modell Wapro.

In fact most, if not all, the Seiko models with the oval/flat case have the same feel.

·
Premium Member
1,463 Posts
My Bertucci titanium and my Casio Royale.

Watch Product Gadget Clock Watch accessory

Watch Analog watch Light Everyday carry Clock

·
Registered
152 Posts
I have quite a few that seem to disappear on the wrist when I wear them (Direnzo DRZ-03 / Mercer Airfoil / Zodiac Jetomatic / various Raven pieces / Laco Mojave ) etc.

However, easily the lightest weight and most overall comfortable watch in the collection (and one of my favorite purchases of 2021) is the RZE Endeavor. With the full Titanium case and tapered bracelet, it's not only super lightweight, but sits unbelievably comfortable on the wrist. Plus, with the special case hardening coating over it, it will continue to look good as new for as long as I wear it.
Watch Analog watch Arm Clock Wood
Watch Analog watch Light Gesture Clock
Watch Analog watch Light Clock Font
Watch Analog watch Clock Watch accessory Everyday carry

Sent from my SM-G998U using Tapatalk

·
Registered
409 Posts
Most of my dress watches 38 or less. The Poljot De Luxe is delightful to wear, even when compared to expensive items, which is why I have black and a silver faced varieties.

·
Registered
1,929 Posts
I find that if I am focused on other things, I don't really notice the watch on my wrist. Even my 200g+ Planet Ocean. That being said, generally I find light/thin watches on leather straps really "disappear".

·
Registered
2,289 Posts
titanium case/bracelet watches are super-light if you're used to wearing steel. Citizen BN0200-56E is the watch i'm most likely to forget i'm wearing because it's so light.

·
Registered
Rolex DJ 126300; Tudor BB58 M79030N-0002; Glycine Combat Sub GL0092
255 Posts
When I wear my Vaer S3 on a NATO, I forgot I have a watch on my wrist.

Watch Analog watch Azure Rectangle Clock

1 - 20 of 113 Posts