WatchUSeek Watch Forums banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
4,619 Posts
I would say they're cheap Chinese watches imitating G-Shocks, and have nothing to do with Casio. They appear to be manufactured by Shishi Xinjia themselves. Cheap fashion jobs methinks.

·
Registered
1,020 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
I would say they're cheap Chinese watches imitating G-Shocks, and have nothing to do with Casio. They appear to be manufactured by Shishi Xinjia themselves. Cheap fashion jobs methinks.

I think they did a good job of imitating the case. At least the module is clearly not Casio. Hope these fakers and imitators have the courtesy to keep making obvious fakes so WE don't have to worry so much.

·
Registered
4,619 Posts
I think they did a good job of imitating the case. At least the module is clearly not Casio. Hope these fakers and imitators have the courtesy to keep making obvious fakes so WE don't have to worry so much.
Yes, some of them don't look bad on the photos, although they look a bit plasticy. They're clearly described as 3 atm water resistant, and their site gives quite a lot of information about them, so I don't think they're trying to fake G-Shocks as such. Just 'borrowing' from their designs. I wonder though, if they'd supply them without the writing on to allow real fakers to put their own on? :think:

·
Registered
154 Posts

·
Registered
472 Posts
One of those is closer to a Timex Ironman which is a strong indicator that these are fake as Casio and Timex are not likely to share the same distributor or supplier.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts