WatchUSeek Watch Forums banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
1,207 Posts
Looks good to me as well,quick pic of mine,went large so you could see detail.

Martin

·
Registered
63 Posts
well i paid over $500 hundred for my black croco with deployment from the dealer, so i would say $399 is a deal. good luck

·
Registered
31 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Thanks....I pulled the trigger pretty quickly on the auction based on the good feedback on the seller, so I just wanted to get some expert opinions to see if I had made a wise decision.

Now I just have to figure out how to change over straps when it arrives!

·
Registered
31 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 · (Edited)
Alan,

Thanks for the link...I actually found it earlier and was successful in using the Bergeon 6111 spring bar tool I bought to swap straps. I really like the Croco strap, especially with the Deployant Clasp....I have a much better fitting strap and really like the Brown Croco look. I got a pretty good deal and actually bought another Black Croco strap from the same seller.

I also have a bracelet, but have decided to wait until the warm weather arrives to try it out. I will save your instructions for future use...it is always great to have so many knowledgeable people to learn the tricks of the trade from.:gold

Cheers,
Chris

·
Registered
210 Posts
Interestingly, I call Breitling today to find out how long my B-1 was going to take to be returned for its two year service (only 3-4 weeks!). I also inquired about that exact same strap. I was quoted at $400. I presume that was not with the deployant clasp. So it is retail price. have you tried calling your authorized dealer?

Tom V.

·
Registered
31 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
Actually the deal I got was for a Brown Croco strap with the Deployant Clasp....the Strap alone has a retail price of $400 and the Deployant is another $200. I got both for $395 + $12 for shipping and insurance. The strap and clasp were both authentic Breitling and brand new. I am very happy with the purchase.:-!

1 - 9 of 9 Posts