Votes: 49 19.8%
  • no

Votes: 199 80.2%
1 - 20 of 147 Posts

·
Banned
517 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
with the arrival of the new atomic frogman hitting us soon im interested to know who here is gonna get one:-!

·
Registered
2,453 Posts
Absolutely... I haven't met a Frog I don't like yet......:-!

They're all different, and some are simply better than others...ha..ha..ha...:-d:-d:-d

Cheers...

·
Registered
2,641 Posts
I voted yes but I'm still undecided. I don't own an atomic yet but if I was going to get one why not start with the FROGMAN!! I hear everyone yelling about the price but it seems OK to shell out $500+ USD for the Green Frog without batting an eye why worry about a few more bucks for atomic?? I'm sure once no one bites right off the price will drop unless there is limited supply.

·
Registered
496 Posts
I presume you mean the atomic one that just listed at $725. At that price, the answer is no.
No that's the listed price. A couple of friends in Japan say the shops there are taking preorders for about 300 pounds (less than $500).

I think I'll wait for some time. Usually the first model coming out is not the best looking one.

The price info came from yodobashi today so I think it's quite reliable.

Attachments

·
Registered
464 Posts
Absolutely not... tons of watches I rather buy for that price...

·
Registered
1,366 Posts
No that's the listed price. A couple of friends in Japan say the shops there are taking preorders for about 300 pounds (less than $500).
That's more reasonable. It is a good module, particularly if you actually dive.

I'm a bit biased here, tho, as it's more than price sensitivity for me. While I'm a huge G fan, I really have never gotten into the Frogs. As such, this is a very easy decision for me, even at $500.

I'm pretty sure I'll get around to adding a Frogman to the collection one day, but it likely will not be the most expensive option.

·
Registered
2,962 Posts
I really like it, and would love to have one, but that is just to steep of a price. You could pick up a new marathon T or JSAR on Bracelet for that price. I like to keep my G's under the 400 mark.|>

·
Registered
2,952 Posts
I voted no but if it goes for <$500 and comes out in some colors that are more appealing to me at some point I might go for it.

·
Registered
385 Posts
Hi

Its a no from me, its too busy and too expensive.

I'm into analogues at the moment, its a Marathon Navigator next for me.

Matt

·
Registered
5,581 Posts
Even it's discounted to half the price, I'd pull the trigger on a GW5000 first.

·
Registered
3,018 Posts
Not for now. If they make a stealth one and if the price comes down, I'll start to be interested. But not yet.... I wouldn't pay extra just for atominc, since I can't catch a signal where I am in amongst tall buildings.

·
Registered
2,962 Posts
I really want the dark green 7900, not sure if its available yet, I did see a picture of it.

1 - 20 of 147 Posts