• yes

Votes: 49 19.8%
  • no

Votes: 199 80.2%
21 - 40 of 147 Posts

·
Registered
7,035 Posts
NO :roll::roll: for that price I would be getting a Seiko Sumo or one of the custom botique divers like Benarus, Halois or Bossette for Looks. If I wanted a real divers watch with dive features and depth gage it would be a Citizen aquland. ( I compare the frog to the Riseman and i dont think you can beat the Riseman on value vs function or looks ) I cant see the spending that much on a Digital for that matter the MRG is out ot line also. I guess collectors will get one but not me. It will be very interesting to see how long the it takes for the big discounts :think: But hey I think 250 for the current Frog is a lot :)

·
Registered
7,035 Posts
I really want the dark green 7900, not sure if its available yet, I did see a picture of it.

You can have all the colors of the G7900 and still have lots of money left over vs the new Frog. also it looks very simular ;-)

·
Registered
1,241 Posts
Unfortunately I have to say no. But only because of the price.
I'm even having a hard time justifying the price on the GW5000.

And I really want one of those!
Hopefully with time the price will come down.

·
Registered
2,952 Posts
It would have been nice if they just added atomic to the GW-200 line and jacked the price by $80 or so. But this with the unneeded (in my mind) DLC and the tide (though moon is nice and it seems to always come paired with tide) seems overblown and the price is a gamestopper for me.

·
Registered
2,492 Posts
An N-O from me as well... As others have stated, the dial seems way too busy & cluttered, not to mention the ridiculous price.:roll:

·
Registered
636 Posts
A no no for the price. Heck, don't even know if there's a non Atomic version for Asia, not to mention about the price that may hit up to SGD850 when it hits the retail stores. :-(

I loved the cluttered look and design! Can't wait for photos of the case back!

·
Registered
740 Posts
At $700+ bucks...no way

if it were available.....

for $500ish bucks....maybe

At current Frog MSRP....probably

At current Frog market price ($250)......yes

·
Registered
747 Posts
I would rather buy a NIB GLOCK at $500. If the solar/atomic froggie gets discounted to a more reasonable price of $250 (at the most) then I would consider it. :rodekaart

·
Registered
2,952 Posts
I would rather buy a NIB GLOCK at $500. If the solar/atomic froggie gets discounted to a more reasonable price of $250 (at the most) then I would consider it. :rodekaart
...or even a Kimber (almost) for that price.

·
Registered
370 Posts
I haven't a Frogman in my small collection and this the price tag between $500-$700, will not change that.

·
Registered
2,952 Posts
Just a quick question. What would you rather have, a Brazilian/Red Jelly/Blue Jelly Frogman plus some cash left over or this new Frogman. I know what I'd rather have.

·
Registered
7,035 Posts
Just a quick question. What would you rather have, a Brazilian/Red Jelly/Blue Jelly Frogman plus some cash left over or this new Frogman. I know what I'd rather have.

Lets see the RED jelly |> |> |>

·
Registered
2,952 Posts
You made me do it... (it was my first Frogman and I still really like it)

·
Registered
7,035 Posts
You made me do it... (it was my first Frogman and I still really like it)

QUOTE]

Your killing me nate. Long live the frog at leat the 200 and older series |>|>

21 - 40 of 147 Posts