WatchUSeek Watch Forums banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
36 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
My G-Shock has no trouble connecting to my phone, but I've been reading bad reviews about the Edifice android app problems.
I am about to buy this model, but want an app that will connect and work as intended.
What are your experiences with the Edifice android app?

·
Premium Member
32,488 Posts
What model G shock have you got presently?

I am keen on an Edifice EQB800 and would be interested to know this too. Not a first time Casio user but this will be a first connected watch.

What attracted me to this was the sync with my phone via Bluetooth so that it changes time automatically when travelling to other time zones.

·
Premium Member
32,488 Posts

·
Registered
36 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
I've managed to download the app to my phone, which apparently was a problem for many.
It seems to freeze before they can read the user agreement and click on accept.
I managed to do that, and now have to wait for the watch to arrive to connect to my phone.
I believe it will work fine, now that I've got it on my phone.
The G-Shock app works great - you never have to mess with settings on the watch, just use your phone.

I would suggest trying to download the Edifice app to your phone and see if you can.
And if you can't, then you will not be able to adjust your watch via bluetooth.
The G-Shock and Edifice apps are different, and only work with those watches.

·
Premium Member
73,722 Posts
Some folk have reported having issues with G Shock connected (not me thank goodness) and the standard solution seems to be uninstalling it and then reinstalling it again. As I bet the Edifice and G Shock apps are cousins perhaps this might work if you encounter any problems.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts