WatchUSeek Watch Forums banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
4,027 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Well, this one is an affordable German and its really cool. Lume dial is great. Previous owner modified the hands and it looks great. Condition is almost perfect and there are no notable marks anywhere on the watch.

The watch also includes two panatime leather straps w/ croc pattern and white stitching. One is regular length and one is long length. Bracelet is also included and I don't beleive it's been worn.

I've not worn it since I got it due to being busy so this is a catch and release to free up some funds. I paid $395 two weeks ago. I've added a strap and will sell it for $385! Try not to nickle/dime on this because it's in great shape and priced right. Original box and papers are included.

Here are the specs:
Movement: Swiss ETA 2824-2 Automatic MovementLuminance: Superluminova DialDial: Black Hour MarkersDate: At 3 O'clockCase: Bead BlastedCase Back: Screw down brushed stainless steelBezel: Black 60 minutes divers insert on bead blasted bezelCrystal: Hardened mineral crystalCrown: Screw downLug: 20mmDimensions: 40mm diameter, 46mm lug-to-lugWater Resistant: Water resistant to 200mStrap: Bead blasted stainless steel bracelet

USPS shipping is included in the price and so are Paypal fees. US sale preferred. $385, nope. Now reduced to $375!!! Now reduced again to a low $365!!! Okay, reduced to $350.
Thanks for looking! :thanks

Attachments

1 - 14 of 14 Posts