WatchUSeek Watch Forums banner

1 - 20 of 37 Posts

·
Registered
12,834 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
Armida A2 Gen 3

Armida will be releasing a new/third iteration of the A2 in the coming months. The second version is currently sold out.

After some emails with Chris from Armida over the laster several days, this is what i have learned about the upcoming version.

C3 printed indices.

Black "no texture" dial

Miyota 9015 and ETA movements. Chris didn't specify but i would guess the 2824-2.

The 9015 version will use the bracelet with dropping end links from the second version.
The ETA version will use the bracelet with extending end links from the first version.

Aluminum bezel with 15 minute and 60 version. Not clear if that is options for both miyota and eta or if one bezel will match with each movement.

Price for miyota version will be $450 USD shipped. No price for the ETA yet.

Sounds like end of october if there are no factory delays

Please let us know if you have any additional info about the next release.

·
Registered
12,834 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
I am excited to see the miyota 9015 version with dropping end links, ideally with the 15 minute bezel. It will scratch my itch from missing the last batch. I love the cleaness of BGW9 but nothing glows like c3! And as always the price looks great!

I have been hunting for a gen 2 blue, but i may have to wait and see what the gen 3 looks like.

Pretty exciting.

·
Premium Member
36,341 Posts
Hope it as nice as their first round of watches.

·
Banned
1,418 Posts
When I spoke to Chris he said they weren't sure if they'd to an ETA batch next but def not in this batch. He also mentioned the indices would be slightly larger than the original. I'm looking forward to seeing how they turn out.

·
Registered
12,834 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
More is more!

Bigger indices = more lume.

I am good with that unless cartoony big, but
I doubt that would happen. Armida always has good taste and classy proportions.

·
Banned
1,418 Posts
^yup, I'm sure it'll look great. I'm also looking forward to seeing the spear second-hand return.

·
Registered
2,071 Posts
Any chance of a no-date version?

·
Registered
12,834 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
Not sure. I am ok with a date as long as it's white on black and at 430 so the dial is full and symmetrical.

·
Registered
1,739 Posts
Would have loved to see this with a ceramic bezel.

·
Registered
12,834 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
Agreed. I was hoping for that too, but i guess the price would have pushed up for a good quality inscribed lumen ceramic bezel. I have a watch with a cheaper printed lume ceramic bezel and it has been a nightmare for quality and paint loss.

·
Registered
1,765 Posts
I'm sure I saw somewhere that the next A2 would have snowflake hands. Anyone else heard this? Please let this be true!

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

·
Registered
5,890 Posts
I hope not, I'm not a fan of the snowflake hands.

·
Registered
7,750 Posts
eagerly awaiting...

·
Registered
4 Posts
Okay, so do i wait around for a 42mm A1 in stainless steel (i read on another post that that'll be released sometime next year?), or do i jump on the Gen3 A2 before it sells out? Decisions decisions........

1 - 20 of 37 Posts