WatchUSeek Watch Forums banner

1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
Registered
605 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
just pulled a trigger for a second chrono watch from GUINAND with red chrono hands: sweep seconds, minutes and hours counter - these hands are coated with red (fluorescent)Superluminova, satinized case & bracelet. Here attached the first pic of the watch sent to me from Mr Hassler/GUINAND :

I'll post more pics when the beast arrive within the next days :)

========================================================

Just want to add and share the pics of the beast that have arrived this afternoon ;-)

Here are what in the package :

As you can see that there's even a packet of candies came with the watch !:)

And the lume in the dark :

The only thing that has disappointed and surprised me in this watch is that there's no click when the bezel is rotated ! o|

·
Registered
9,501 Posts
Re: Incoming customized GUINAND 40.50-03

Very cool....I like their watches!

·
Registered
9,654 Posts

Hi -

As an owner of one of the standard Guinand, that's one sweet modification! Congrats, when you get to it, a lume shot would be awesome...

JohnF

·
Registered
605 Posts
Discussion Starter #6

Hi JohnF,

it was your thread in the past which pushed me to go for this lovely timepiece from Guinand ;-) Sure i'll post more pics later when i receive the watch ...:)

Hi -

As an owner of one of the standard Guinand, that's one sweet modification! Congrats, when you get to it, a lume shot would be awesome...

JohnF

·
Registered
2,323 Posts

That's a nice watch, congrats. :-!

But referring the pic:
Now I know, that those bad pics in their homepage aren't made by accident :-d,

Volker ;-)

·
Registered
605 Posts
Discussion Starter #8

Hahahha lolz you are right...My watch shall arrive this coming monday, so i'll try to post some nice pics of it :)

·
Registered
605 Posts
Discussion Starter #9

Another pic of the beast

·
Registered
605 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
yes everything in the pic came with the watch as standard :) no extras need to be paid ;=)

·
Registered
605 Posts
Discussion Starter #13 (Edited)
It's ETA Valjoux 7750 mvt.

The rotor & watch movement can be ssen through the back case ...

·
Registered
605 Posts
Discussion Starter #15 (Edited)
how much do they allow U to customize?
do u need to pay extra?
cam shed some light on the ordering process?
I was not charged for this hands modification & satinized watch case by Mr Hassler/Guinand.
To order, you should first drp him an email indicating your choice of the model and the eventual mod you desire, then he'll confirm you back with the pro forma invoice and all bank details for the money transfer if, of cours, you decide to deal with him ;-) Guinand provides a great customer services, they alway respond any request via email within the following hours.

·
Registered
109 Posts
It's ETA Valjoux 7750 mvt.

The rotor & watch movement can be ssen through the back case ...

First of all, great looking watch! :-!

Just wondering though, I read another thread on Guinand started by JohnF and I was under the impression that Guinand had this model's movement rose gold plated, is that not the case anymore?

Once again, sweet looking watch!

·
Moderator Emeritus
54,220 Posts
John F owns the 40.50.02 and the one in the pictures is a 40.50.03 despite the back saying 041-50. Obviously the finish has changed.

·
Registered
605 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
First of all, great looking watch! :-!

Just wondering though, I read another thread on Guinand started by JohnF and I was under the impression that Guinand had this model's movement rose gold plated, is that not the case anymore?

Once again, sweet looking watch!

Hi Dammen,

Tks.
Yes it's possible to have the gold plated mvt. on Guinand 40-50-02.
You just simply notify Mr Hassler upon your order. Mr Hassler is great to deal with. Good luck.

1 - 19 of 19 Posts