WatchUSeek Watch Forums banner
1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
2,748 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
hello all,

I bought this one from Vostok-Inc, since the moment I filled the form out for this watch to the moment I received it took 2 months... well I finally got it, my first thought as soon I saw it was... :-s 40mm?? men... this watch looks smaller to the eye, I definitely need to get used to it on my wrist, way too small for me (or for my taste) but I wanted this watch despite it's diameter so never mind , it is a fun watch and the movement is reliable.

I replaced the strap for a couple of NATOs from Crown&Buckle that I had, I think it looks good on them, some photos:

Watch Analog watch Watch accessory Fashion accessory Strap
Analog watch Watch Watch accessory Strap Fashion accessory
Analog watch Watch Watch accessory Fashion accessory Strap
Watch Analog watch Watch accessory Fashion accessory Strap
Watch Analog watch Watch accessory Red Strap
Analog watch Watch Watch accessory Strap Fashion accessory

TANKS!... I mean, thanks!

·
Registered
1,018 Posts
What a nice watch Jose congrats it was worth the waiting! the tank is my favorite, as for the strap although the red one matches better i believe that the olive green shows more.....character!:-!

Wow 2 months!!!! I haven't yet ordered from Russia,i just couldn't be patient...the selection however is much wider and the prices are better so i will definately have to show some more patience in the future! :)
I watched this movie the other day, it's called "the way back" it's about a group of prisoners that escaped from a siberian gulag back in the 40s all the way to India on foot! it took them like a year!!! let's hope that my future orders won't take that long....but then again they won't be arriving on foot...lol

cheers

Here's my Tank:

Attachments

·
Registered
2,748 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
What a nice watch Jose congrats it was worth the waiting! the tank is my favorite, as for the strap although the red one matches better i believe that the olive green shows more.....character!:-!

Wow 2 months!!!! I haven't yet ordered from Russia,i just couldn't be patient...the selection however is much wider and the prices are better so i will definately have to show some more patience in the future! :)
I watched this movie the other day, it's called "the way back" it's about a group of prisoners that escaped from a siberian gulag back in the 40s all the way to India on foot! it took them like a year!!! let's hope that my future orders won't take that long....but then again they won't be arriving on foot...lol

cheers

Here's my Tank:
thank you! I like it a lot, besides it seems to keep excellent time so far, the lume is good also. it's an interesting experience to buy from Russia but for sure you'll need to be patient ;) , I'm thinking in a Scuba Dude now haha... let's see what happen in the future.

1 - 14 of 14 Posts