WatchUSeek Watch Forums banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
7,743 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I blame Chascomm for getting me interested in buying this:-d.

For those who don't know, this is a cheap watch designed to cash in on the Seiko name. Apparently, the A + N could be removed to leave 'Seiko' in the right place. Its gaining time somewhat, but the case is really good quality stainless steel.

·
Registered
410 Posts
Cool watch! I´m amazed by all the names watches are given..wonder what "Colombo Style" refers to? The only Colombo I know of was a TV-serie..

·
Registered
7,743 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Cool watch! I´m amazed by all the names watches are given..wonder what "Colombo Style" refers to? The only Colombo I know of was a TV-serie..
Thank you. Yeah - cool b-).

There's also the city of Colombo - Sri Lanka. But I thought of the TV cop first as well.:-d

·
Registered
2,550 Posts
I have five Aseikon's, all running and keeping time pretty well. The movements are very cheaply made though. Mine even try to cheat with the number of jewels: the name is on the dial like this:

Aseikon
jewels

But off course, it only contains one jewel... 21 must be the model number or something :-d

·
Registered
7,743 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
I have five Aseikon's, all running and keeping time pretty well. The movements are very cheaply made though. Mine even try to cheat with the number of jewels: the name is on the dial like this:

Aseikon
jewels

But off course, it only contains one jewel... 21 must be the model number or something :-d
Yes - I'm sure they wouldn't have deliberately tried to mislead.:-x

1 - 5 of 5 Posts