WatchUSeek Watch Forums banner

1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
23 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi,

Been spending all night searching for documentation for the Poljot 3133 and Molnija 3603, but with absolutely no result O|

What I need is something like the tech. papers you get from ETA that include assembly plan, lubrification plan, and part list.

Can anybody give me a clue on where to get hold of this information ?

/Jens

·
Registered
3,518 Posts
Maybe try the "contact" buttons here:
3603 - Molnija: http://www.molnija.ru/
Even if they don't have what you need they are likely to be only "one degree of separation" from the real source.

I doubt what you need is posted anywhere on the web.

Good luck!

·
Registered
103 Posts
Hi, Jens
I´ve got parts lists for Poljot 3133 and Molnija 3602 which is nearly identical to that of 3603. Poljot 3133 is in Russian only, Molnija is in 5 languages.
Shall I send them to you by e-mail?
Please contact me, these are a lot of paper sheets, they need to be scanned, etc.
I hope that could help you ;-)

·
Registered
23 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Hi Irina,

Thanks a lot for your kind offer - I would really apreciate it. :-!

If I can talk you into scanning the papers (Poljot and Molnija) and mail them to me, I will be most gratefull.

If you will allow me to do so, I will convert your scannings to the usual pdf files, and publish them on the web, for the benefit of all Russian wacth enthusiasts.

Best regards
/Jens
[email protected]

·
Registered
103 Posts
:) Jens, please give me time till tomorrow for scanning , I am very busy the whole day.
Regarding publishing the lists on the web: I must check that, the lists are intended for internal use only. Maybe it might work with the web.
I will send you an e-mail when everything is prepared.

·
Registered
391 Posts
I think I have a sekonda publication with the 3602 and the 3017 but not the 3133

·
Registered
538 Posts
Hi,

Been spending all night searching for documentation for the Poljot 3133 and Molnija 3603, but with absolutely no result O|
Poljot 3133 is copy of Valjoux 7733/7734
Molnija 3603 is based on Lip R36

Try to find this calibres docs.

·
Registered
391 Posts
3133 is an improvement on the 7734 and not an exact copy - there are 4 extra jewels

·
Registered
767 Posts
i just got from ebay a french horological curse poly about the Valjoux Chronograph Landeron & Venux Serie: 7733, 7750, 7751 with schémas and nomenclature but french text

1 - 17 of 17 Posts