Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
149 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hello fellow WUS,

First of all, would like to thank the admins for granting the approval for our brand to be listed here.

I'm Andy, the creator/co-founder of Advisor Watch Company. We present you our latest collection, the AstroHelm! It is more than 100% funded on kickstarter now. (Pricing starting from 89USD Super Early Bird (Quartz) to 199USD for Limited Edition (Automatic):
https://www.kickstarter.com/projects/1841642015/advisor-astrohelm-watch-tribute-to-history?ref=4rm93r

P004.jpg

Simplicity is the ultimate sophistication. Advisor AstroHelm series pay tribute to the heritage California dial design first appear in the 1930s. It is a watch dial that consists of half Roman and half Arabic numerals.

P003.jpg

The markers and hands are lavishly equipped with luminous colour which, mimics the appearance of aged radium. It uses a highly double domed glass that beautifully brings out the extreme curve to the watch front. History combined with style, the Advisor AstroHelm underlining magnificently the vintage character of this watch.

Quartz Version:

AstroHelm Models v1.jpg

_DSC7139.jpg
Rose

_DSC7141.jpg
Black

_DSC7137.jpg
Silver

Specification:

• Stainless Steel
  • Diameter 44.5 mm
  • Height 16 mm
  • Lug Width 24 mm
  • Double Domed Mineral Glass
  • Japan Miyota Quartz
  • Water Resistance to 5 ATM
  • California Dial Vintage
  • Luminous Vintage "Old Radium"
  • Hour and Minute with Luminous Vintage "Old Radium"
  • 24 mm Full Grain Leather Strap
Watch movements are arguably the most important part of a watch: as the heart and brains of our timekeeping devices, you need to have a movement if you want your watch to work. Quartz watch movements are the new style of movement, they are built to last and extremely accurate. We use Miyota quartz watch movements on AstroHelm which are made by the Miyota division of Citizen LTD.

Special Limited Edition Release (Automatic)

AstroHelm-V1.jpg

AstroHelm-V2.jpg

VISIT OUR KICKSTARTER CAMPAIGN TO PLEDGE NOW:
https://www.kickstarter.com/projects/1841642015/advisor-astrohelm-watch-tribute-to-history?ref=4rm93r

More Photos:

_DSC7102.jpg _DSC7135.jpg _DSC7104.jpg _DSC7093.jpg _DSC7096.jpg _DSC7084.jpg _DSC7112.jpg

P001.1.jpg

Thank you for reading and hope you like our collection. Feel free to contact us at [email protected]

Cheers
Advisor Team

Attachments

·
Registered
173 Posts
Watch looks good. I wanted to order but too big for me @44mm.
Mineral glass is another turn off.
All the best for the project.

·
Registered
149 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Watch looks good. I wanted to order but too big for me @44mm.
Mineral glass is another turn off.
All the best for the project.
Thanks for the wishes.

We are trying to balance off the cost for our quartz supporters. If we are able to hit 50k funding, we will do a free upgrade of all quartz model to sapphire ;)

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

·
Registered
149 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Thanks Remy (Dixon Leather Care) for the watch review.

A snapshot of the review:

·
Registered
149 Posts
Discussion Starter #9

·
Registered
149 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
Thanks to all our supporters and backers for having trust in us. We have successfully ship out all the AstroHelm before Christmas.

Some of the comments from our backers whom have received the AstroHelm:
Mohamed: Wow!! A thing of beauty and very comfy on my wrist! Love the domed sapphire crystal and brushed antique plating california dial.
Henrik:
I have just received the item, Nice watch.
Richard T:
It is truly beautiful and appears to be crafted with attention to detail. I love it! Cheers!
Richard D:
It was larger than I expected but I like it very much.
Sam: Got the first compliment from a colleague who noticed the unique design.

The actual photo of V1 and V2 were missing during the campaign. Below are some real shot of V2 for your reference:
Advisor_watch_Art_C50.jpg Advisor_watch_Art_A50.jpg Advisor_watch_backplate50.jpg

V1 and V2 are limited to 100 pieces only. Now available on https://www.advisorwatches.com/astrohelm

It was a interesting and fulfilling year for us. We look forward to 2018 with more releases of Advisor watches. We wish all of you with great health in 2018 and a blessed new year.

Cheers
Advisor Staff Team

·
Registered
149 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
Ascent Classic Black 6.JPG

Hi fellow watch lovers, almost after one year, we are back with our new to be launch model, the "Ascent". More information to come very soon. Watch this column.

·
Registered
149 Posts
Discussion Starter #14

Launching on 23 Nov 2018, 7PM Singapore, 6AM New York and 12PM Europe Time.

·
Registered
149 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
1 - 16 of 16 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.