1 - 20 of 38 Posts

·
Registered
664 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
Sorry for bad photos
I could not compared same color since AD didnt have them
It will be my daily
I am 6.8feet (205cm) and 265lbs (120 kg)
Please your opinion.
Thx
IMG_20170328_154723.jpg
IMG_20170328_160716.jpg

·
Registered
2,274 Posts
I think they both look good, but given your stature the 41.5mm might be more fitting.

Reactions: ErikS and knezz

·
Registered
813 Posts
41.5 looks good on you. White dial wears larger than blue or grey.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

·
Registered
664 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·

·
Registered
648 Posts
I think they both look fine. Just a matter of your personal taste. If you frequently wear formal attire and you want to pair this watch with that I might actually consider the 38.5. For casual wear I'd go 41.5.

Fwiw, here's a pic of a 41.5 on my 7.25 inch wrist. I think it works for me, but imo the AT wears large. If they made the orange in 38.5 I'd probably have bought one already. I'd get the bracelet, though.

Sent from my SM-G925V using Tapatalk

·
Registered
523 Posts
41.5. I have the 38.5 and a smaller wrist than yours. The 41.5 looked good when I tried it on, the 38.5 just fit a little better.

Reactions: knezz

·
Registered
664 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 · (Edited)
Sorry i forgot to say it will be blue version. Unfortunately AD didnt have one in blue today .
And i am 38 years old dressing sport casual some times suit up but not often.

·
Registered
11 Posts
Sorry for bad photos
I could not compared same color since AD didnt have them
It will be my daily
I am 6.8 and 120 kg
Please your opinion.
Thx
My wife has the 38.5 AT, I have the 41.5 AT, and having nearly the same frame you mention, albeit a couple inches shorter, I would lean toward the larger, but have to echo what MrDanno comments, that the smaller tucks under sleeves a bit easier. Good luck!

·
Registered
2,415 Posts
Both look good. Congrats ahead of time!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

·
Registered
1,679 Posts
41.5 looks better, even more if you dress sporty casual.
I even chose the bigger one for my tiny wrist of 6"3' - a because I wanted a sporty look and b because the proportions just didn't seem right to me with the smaller one.

·
Registered
664 Posts
Discussion Starter · #16 ·
41.5 looks better, even more if you dress sporty casual.
I even chose the bigger one for my tiny wrist of 6"3' - a because I wanted a sporty look and b because the proportions just didn't seem right to me with the smaller one.
Proportions looked quite fine today on both versions. Such a shame they didn't have blue version.

Reactions: fskywalker

·
Registered
9,575 Posts
Wrist shots like this often make the watch look too big rather than when viewed with the whole body. Both would look fine IMHO, but you might get fed up with the smaller size.

Nigel

·
Registered
664 Posts
Discussion Starter · #18 ·
Wrist shots like this often make the watch look too big rather than when viewed with the whole body. Both would look fine IMHO, but you might get fed up with the smaller size.

Nigel
Thx, i tried to take a full body shot but it was just bad lighting

·
Registered
307 Posts
I usually recommend the 38.5 on this watch but for you I would go 41.5. You're stoked because you have more options in the 41.5 range.

Sent from my LG-D850 using Tapatalk

·
Registered
7,830 Posts
I would suggest 38.5 as it is more comfortable at wrist, either looks good on you

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Reactions: knezz
1 - 20 of 38 Posts