WatchUSeek Watch Forums banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Banned
259 Posts
WOW. what are those supposed to run for??

·
Registered
39,752 Posts
:think: There's no shortage of high end brands, maybe we could start a pool
on how long they'll be around. Villemont just went belly-up. :-(

·
Registered
6,823 Posts
:think: There's no shortage of high end brands, maybe we could start a pool
on how long they'll be around. Villemont just went belly-up. :-(
Really? Villemont? that sucks, i really loved their pieces. I think its always cool to know about these super high end brands, but i dont think even 2% of our members will ever own one. :roll:

Id rather hear about a new boutique brand i can afford, unless its something insane like a Urwerk or Greubel Forsey model.

this first watch in the OP is too blah for me. <|

·
Registered
39,752 Posts
:-( One of my former customers came in and let me check out his new GMT several years ago and at that time it was the only one west of Dallas, just a gorgeous watch. He did say setting the GMT was a bit tricky.
Really? Villemont? that sucks, i really loved their pieces. I think its always cool to know about these super high end brands, but i dont think even 2% of our members will ever own one. :roll:

Id rather hear about a new boutique brand i can afford, unless its something insane like a Urwerk or Greubel Forsey model.

this first watch in the OP is too blah for me. <|

·
Registered
8,409 Posts
Nice watch, but they try to launch it with a website that the search engines can't index. :-(

·
Registered
2,037 Posts
Is Villemont having a Going Out of Business sale? I guess I'll wear one if they have a good deal. I got these nice sheets from Linens & Things that I use. They were fuchsia with chartreuse polka dots but you don't see them under the blankets much. :-d

-T

·
Registered
8,409 Posts
Is Villemont having a Going Out of Business sale? I guess I'll wear one if they have a good deal. I got these nice sheets from Linens & Things that I use. They were fuchsia with chartreuse polka dots but you don't see them under the blankets much. :-d

-T
I ended up buying about 500 wooden clothes hangers cheap when they closed.
Great to get rid of all the wire ones.

·
Registered
39,752 Posts
Keep an eye on the Grey Market.

-T

1 - 13 of 13 Posts