WatchUSeek Watch Forums banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
12 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hey fellow Doxa fans,
I am a big fan of Doxa watches, and dive watches in general, but for everyday wear, some of them can get a little bulky. I have never owned a Doxa, and I am thinking of finally taking the plunge, but before I order one, I would like to try one on. I am think about either the 1000T Caribbean, or the 5000T Caribbean. Both of these watches are about 15 mil--I know the 1000 is less--thick, which depending on the case design, can be really bulky. After contacting Doxa, the closest retailer to me is in Texas, about half the country away, so I'd love if some fellow Atlantan would speak out and say, Hey buddy, I've got a Doxa you can try on! So thanks to all who've read this far and don't live in atlanta, but if you do, I'd love to hear from you.

Thanks and happy Diving!

Matt

PS--if you have any thoughts about the wearability of either of these two watches, feel free to post you thoughts! Thanks!

·
Registered
285 Posts
The closest retailer is in Texas?

I went to the only address I found for DOXA in Houston, TX. I found an old run down office building, but no DOXA. As far as I know there are no retail outlets for DOXA in the U.S. I just happily order online!

·
Registered
5,422 Posts
72hotrod said:

I went to the only address I found for DOXA in Houston, TX. I found an old run down office building, but no DOXA. As far as I know there are no retail outlets for DOXA in the U.S. I just happily order online!
That's correct; before actually going there, I contacted Doxa, only to find out that there is no place to visit:

RonB said:
...... Also, I see that you are in Houston, TX. That's where I work (off I-10 on Dairy Ashford in the "Energy Corridor") and wonder if I can visit your office and see the entire collection?
..... We only have an Admin office that handles mail and paper work, we don't have a showroom or watches there, sorry

·
Premium Member
5,737 Posts

There's one in Ft. Worth.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts