WatchUSeek Watch Forums banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
523 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi all! After hanging out in the Citizen/Seiko forums forever and a day, I decided to go out and explore my options in terms of Atomic and GPS watches. As of this writing any Seiko or Citizen offerings are way beyond my financial reach and yet it's Casio that offers the cleverly invented Hybrid technology with a durable case at such an affordable price. I am currently purchasing a used Casio Waveceptor WVA107HA WVA107HA-1AV - wave ceptor, Mens, Atomic Timekeeping, Analog, Digital, Watches | CASIO America, Inc. , a used Casio Waveceptor WVA320J-1E WVA320J-1E - wave ceptor, Mens, Atomic Timekeeping, Analog, Digital, Watches | CASIO America, Inc. , and an almost spanking brand new (holy grail for me) Casio G-Shock Gravitymaster GPW-1000-4A GPW-1000-4A - PRODUCTS - G-SHOCK - CASIO ! I'm super stoked about all my purchases but especially on the Gravitymaster. I'm currently working in Alaska, and along with my Citizen Blue Angel Atomic watch, I'll be conducting experiments with time accuracy here in Nome. I can't wait to get these watches in my hands and will be watching my USPS tracking like a hawk.

·
Registered
2,506 Posts
Yule soon realize that with these waveceptors there wont be anything to measure except how long it takes you to read the dial and write down findings !

Congratulations on all of those Waveceptors !

Randy

·
Registered
523 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Yule soon realize that with these waveceptors there wont be anything to measure except how long it takes you to read the dial and write down findings !

Congratulations on all of those Waveceptors !

Randy

Nice pic! Thanks! It's gonna be fun. Can't wait to take them out in the snow and play. That's something I probably won't purposely do with my Blue Angel.

·
Registered
3,518 Posts
Absolutely the pinnacle of Casio`s analogue G-Shock`s, nothing comes close to the fit and finish. Functionality is not perfect for all, equally anyone who tries will buy. The only downside is the price of the current GPW, have doubt go have a look yourself. The GPW is deep into MRG territory, you are getting what you pay for...

Q-6

·
Registered
523 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Better pic now that phone is fixed. This is my everyday at work watch. Since I'm a nurse I can rinse this thing off if it gets dirty. I'm also not afraid to bang it around. In addition, when I'm running around getting ready for work I can jump in the shower with it without thinking twice. My other watches are too pristine for that kind of treatment. This thing here is my real work horse and it attracts a lot of attention.

Attachments

1 - 6 of 6 Posts