WatchUSeek Watch Forums banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
41 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
On the models that are both Atomic and Tough Solar will the watch try to synch with the radio signals if it is in the battery saver mode? I have a friend who was a Atomic/Tough Solar (don't know the model number) that he says will not synch when in the battery saver mode. He takes it off at night and sets it on the night stand next to a window. When the display shuts off because of the battery saver it won't synch. It will synch when not in battery saver mode. I just wondered if this is normal.

Thanks.

·
Registered
3,140 Posts
All my atomic/solars synch at night in the dark when they are 'off'.

·
Registered
2,379 Posts
My MTG-910 syncs every night in "sleep" mode, too.

·
Banned
5,568 Posts
All 7 of my atomics synch at night in sleep mode no problem.

·
Registered
4,883 Posts
I concur here... all of mine that go to sleep mode will sync overnight...:-!

·
Registered
4,619 Posts
Mine does too. (GW-002E)

·
Registered
41 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Thanks for all of the responses. I don't have one yet. It is under the Christmas tree. I figured that couldn't be right at least on most models.

·
Registered
148 Posts
My MTG-910 syncs every night in "sleep" mode, too.
All (three) of mine sync just fine here in Indianapolis when they're in sleep mode...

BTW, I have an MTG-910 on back-order right now. I'll wait as long as it takes because I really want that watch! :p (I already have an MTG-900 and I love it).

·
Registered
2,379 Posts
All (three) of mine sync just fine here in Indianapolis when they're in sleep mode...

BTW, I have an MTG-910 on back-order right now. I'll wait as long as it takes because I really want that watch! :p (I already have an MTG-900 and I love it).
I hear 'ya! I love mine too! :-!

·
Registered
4,883 Posts

I got MTG 910 too and I love it... it barely gets any wrist time due to lack of CDT... that was such a CRAZY omission by Casio... and unfotunately I use CDT daily... :-(

But other than that , I still think that whole 9xx series is one of the best designed digital watches ever made.:-!

·
Registered
1,362 Posts
Thanks for all of the responses. I don't have one yet. It is under the Christmas tree. I figured that couldn't be right at least on most models.
I think you will find when you unwrap your pressy it will be correct to the sec.

Andy

·
Registered
6,892 Posts
All 8 of mine sync while 'off'. Plus, they do it in the drawer of my dresser, which is about 6 feet from a south facing window!

:)

1 - 13 of 13 Posts