WatchUSeek Watch Forums banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
1,319 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Have you seen that the Antea can now come with Blued Hands, Sapphire Display back & Cream colored date disk? The cost for these upgrades is 51 Euros, so I wonder if anyone that currently has an Antea has thought of sending it back to Stowa to have these upgrades put in?(Assuming of course that Jorg would be willing to do that for existing Antea owners for the price difference)

Does anyone thing it would be worth doing?

·
Registered
363 Posts
I really like the blued hands and think it would look great on the Stowa Antea Goldene Unruh which I also own but I doubt it would be just 51 euro. The upgrade pricing on a new watch is probably different than refitting on an old Antea plus if you factor in shipping you will be looking at like $100 US + minimum just to change the hands. Unless you must have the blued hands, I would just hold out.

R

·
0 Posts
bleddrewsoe said:
Have you seen that the Antea can now come with Blued Hands, Sapphire Display back & Cream colored date disk? The cost for these upgrades is 51 Euros, so I wonder if anyone that currently has an Antea has thought of sending it back to Stowa to have these upgrades put in?(Assuming of course that Jorg would be willing to do that for existing Antea owners for the price difference)

Does anyone thing it would be worth doing?
The blued hands were available when I bought my Antea earlier this year. I preferred the black hands, and have not regretted ordering the watch with them. It's 100% personal aesthetic preference, of course; nothing more.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts