WatchUSeek Watch Forums banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
25 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Judging from my last post there is a large demand, at least on this forum, for a ladie's Doxa reissue of some kind. I'm taking about the original 35mm size nymph or corraline.

C'mon Doxa, how about considering a smaller reissue for the women doxaholics, and the guys who would spring for one!

·
Premium Member
5,733 Posts
Judging from my last post there is a large demand, at least on this forum, for a ladie's Doxa reissue of some kind. I'm taking about the original 35mm size nymph or corraline.

C'mon Doxa, how about considering a smaller reissue for the women doxaholics, and the guys who would spring for one!
Robb...this was brought up a while back and Scottie even posted a poll. Check the link, but you'll see the numbers weren't that impressive. Maybe with the renewed interest, those numbers will change. Vote in the poll and it will bump it right back for everyone to see.

https://www.watchuseek.com/showthread.php?t=54143&highlight=nymph

Edit: I just realized the poll is closed. Maybe it's time to post a new one?

·
Registered
533 Posts
I know the guys from Doxa say no(remember someone saying they were shot down by the R&D guys) but I'll tell ya, if Doxa makes it, I'll buy it and my wife will wear it.

Maybe in another year after the retail thing has taken off for them. We shall see I guess. ;-)

·
Registered
170 Posts
I'd buy one for my better half.

And judging on how she likes my Doxa watches, she would love one of her own.

Common Doxa, there is a market here.

·
Registered
905 Posts
They (DOXA, Rick) knows I would buy one or two even of what they displayed ... the 1000 sub

John M.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts