WatchUSeek Watch Forums banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
63 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I’m about to pull the trigger on this AP vampire. Does anybody see anything suspicious?
1. The only thing that was odd was the stamped location. There was no exact address of the jeweler who stamped it, only “Eve, Argentina”.
2. Also, not sure about the accuracy of this info, but I’ve seen some watches with the space between the first letter and the following numbers on the serial number. For instance, I 56789 as opposed to I56789. This one does not have the space. Anyhow, if not relevant do let me know!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

·
Registered
1,954 Posts
I’ve occasionally seen jewelry stores that just stamp their name rather than location, specially if they have several outlets.

·
Registered
63 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
I’ve occasionally seen jewelry stores that just stamp their name rather than location, specially if they have several outlets.
That’s great news.

·
Registered
27 Posts
I’m about to pull the trigger on this AP vampire. Does anybody see anything suspicious?
1. The only thing that was odd was the stamped location. There was no exact address of the jeweler who stamped it, only “Eve, Argentina”.
2. Also, not sure about the accuracy of this info, but I’ve seen some watches with the space between the first letter and the following numbers on the serial number. For instance, I 56789 as opposed to I56789. This one does not have the space. Anyhow, if not relevant do let me know!

Late reply, but your movement is 100% legit and I have a Rubber Clad Rose Gold stamped with "Eve Argentina" as well. This was was just serviced by the Audemars service center so no worries on authenticity. Hope you got the watch, looks great!

·
Registered
54 Posts
Look legit, send it for authentication if you need to.

But honestly lovely watch

1 - 13 of 13 Posts