WatchUSeek Watch Forums banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
2,112 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
It's a good thing I had on a G-Shock today....Thats dime size hail you see falling out of the sky!!!!!!!!!

Geode

·
Registered
1,023 Posts
Re: Maryland

It's a good thing I had on a G-Shock today....Thats dime size hail you see falling out of the sky!!!!!!!!!

Geode
Strange day in Maryland. Check this out:

http://news.yahoo.com/s/ap/20080808/ap_on_re_us/marijuana_packages

The amazing thing about the story is that if two human beings had been shot, nobody would have cared. If two dogs are shot, it makes the national news. Incredible.

At any rate, always wear your G-Shock. You never know when they're going to kick your door in.

·
Registered
4,076 Posts
You like hail? Take a look at this picture, taken last month. We had so much hail, my daughter and I had to shovel the driveway afterward. There was literally inches of hail on the ground, while the temperature was almost 80 degrees Fahrenheit.

·
Registered
60 Posts
We've had CRAZY rain & flooding here in New Hampshire lately; here's a shot of the road outside my office this morning

·
Registered
8,522 Posts
weather over here has been pretty jumpy too since yesterday evening, along with a mix of thunderstorms, hard rain, lots of clouds, no clouds at all, sunny, stormy, hot, cold - well basically almost all stages thinkable.

a view on the barograph tells more than a lot of words I guess....

regards, holger

·
Banned
5,568 Posts
Back in 2000 or 2001 we got hit with a tornado in the city during Feb., which is in the middle of winter here by us! And it touched down kitty corner from the apt. I was living in at the time :rodekaart:rodekaart.

·
Registered
1,005 Posts
I was talking with a colleague about the weather this morning too. In Northern California, seems as if summer is taking a bit longer to arrive. There has not been any real summer heat like usual. Same weirdness is happening throughout the world?

·
Registered
1,408 Posts
This is the kind of weather I've been seeing at this part of the world (Brisbane, Australia) over the last week.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts