WatchUSeek Watch Forums banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
6,894 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
So, how do you find authorized Casio stores in the States? I don't see anywhere on Casio's US site that will show me retailers in my area. I know some local department stores, and Wal-Mart carry Casios, but the selections are always limited to a few models. Do jewelry stores carry more models?

I guess I'm just Jealous that some fellow members can walk in a shop and find tons of models on display.:p:p

·
Registered
4,076 Posts
JCPenny and selct Macys stores have some of the cooler G-shocks. Also, if you have a Precision time in your area, they have a good selection.

·
Registered
6,894 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Alas, no Precision Time. I'm in Ohio. I have bought some from JC Penny, but never checked Macy's (also, close by). Anybody know of others. What about big chain jewelry stores (Jareds/Rogers/etc)?

·
Registered
340 Posts
So, how do you find authorized Casio stores in the States? I don't see anywhere on Casio's US site that will show me retailers in my area. I know some local department stores, and Wal-Mart carry Casios, but the selections are always limited to a few models. Do jewelry stores carry more models?

I guess I'm just Jealous that some fellow members can walk in a shop and find tons of models on display.:p:p
http://www.gshock.com/where_to_buy/

Try that.

·
Registered
6,894 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Just tried it. It doesn't show any results for my area...so I tried major cities (Cleveland, Columbus) and no results for either of those within 50 miles? Maybe Ohio stinks when it comes to G retailers?

·
Registered
340 Posts
Kind of weird. All I get are Macy's stores. Local, old zip codes, places I've never been. Odd results.

You'd think Casio would have other retailers set up.

·
Registered
87 Posts
I was at my local Macy's yesterday here in Kalamazoo, MI, and they told me that they quit selling them. Maybe it was just that store.

J.C. Penney does sell them, but I thought their prices were high.

·
Registered
6,894 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Yeah, there prices can be high (if there are no sales, etc). Bummer.

I've got family in Marshall, MI. I love that area of MI. I lived in Big Rapids for a few years, but it wasn't as nice.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts